What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good one Fatty... Hopefully finally means RIP footy show

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
When I saw the headline I thought they were talking about beau ryan and his Street wank segment

Clifferd

Coach
Lol is that all?

I thought it was going to be a petrol reference or something

Not really a funny gesture, but hardly enough to be sacked

kdalymc

Bench
I dont watch it but does he say the same thing, or variation, to every winning contestant?

doesnt really matter tho does it- if it was a black american and he asked if he was going to spend it on chicken would it be ok...?
hes trying to get a laugh out of an untrue stereotype that has no place in todays/anydays society.
atleast the crowd was spot on, not one laugh.

funny or not, its not helping to close the gap

Tommy Smith

Referee
Also don't watch the show but if he does say basically the same thing to every winning contestant then people need to lighten the f**k up.

Fatty is not racist and I'm sure the comment was in no way intended to be a racial slur.

But as usual its the 'outrage crowd' that are bringing race into it by suggesting that his comment was racially motivated.

mozza91

Coach
doesnt really matter tho does it- if it was a black american and he asked if he was going to spend it on chicken would it be ok...?
hes trying to get a laugh out of an untrue stereotype that has no place in todays/anydays society.

Oh course it matters. There was nothing racist in what he said. It was discussed earlier in the show. Stop trying to be offended when there's nothing to offended by.

Oh i agree. Dont get me wrong, the Footy Show is dead shittery.

kdalymc

Bench
And of course I know that he didn't mean anything by it, it's not the point either- people still do black face without the intention of being racist, but don't no how wrong it is or why...

beave

Coach
images