What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Pedge1971

First Grade
Roosters just announced Guerra will leave them after putting pen to paper for a 3 year deal with 'another' club.

Looks about as official as u can get without being officially announced!

Johns Magic

Referee
No real source, just rumours as I said.

Rumoured Targets thread in the main forum had a Twitter post from an account called Broncos Weekly I think. 500k was the number.

I'm gonna wait til someone more credible reveals the figure. That one from a Broncos fanpage just does not make sense.

This from Brown on the Guerra signing:

"We know that we're certainly in the situation where we need to recruit more players," he said on Thursday.

"We're very confident that we'll come up with some more signings over the next month.

"How many I don't yet know, but they'll certainly help our squad get a lot better."

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2017/06/15/brown_buoyed_by_guer..html

Confident of some over the next month^^, we must have a few in the bag.

Also on Twitter someone asked Toohey if there's any truth to Wardle being released at season's end. Toohey replied "Bit premature". Interesting.

Frederick

Staff member
Pleased Guerra is over the line officially. Change of clubs could do wonders for him.

Possibly homesickness on Wardles part

PhilGould

Bench
Not sure how reliable it is but Warrington is the rumoured destination for Wardle. Hopefully we can work out a swap for one of their forwards if it does happen. Ben Currie or Mike Cooper would be great.

perverse

Referee
Eh, I'm happy enough that Guerra is coming. Not shitting myself with excitement, but he ticks a lot of boxes I suppose. His best football is definitely in the past, though.

Scar Tissue

Juniors
Come on Glendale what illicit substance are you on, Gidley was way below NRL standard when he left here & getting worse by the week. Two years down the track he certainly wouldn't be any better, playing in that comp gives a false sense of ability, think of Sandow, Soward, Walsh & recently Mamo. All apparent world beaters in England, not worth a sausage here under a bit of pressure. Gidley was never a halfback, never had the skill set
,still don't know what he was except for a good fill in. Maybe we could swap his brother for the Warrington CEO surely we would be getting the better of that deal, making the Knights a Gidley free zone!

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Warriors aren't re-signing Hoffman.

Would be worth a 1 or 2 year signing in depth player money.

Yes I know we have lots of back rowers.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
1 Ponga
2 KENNY-DOWALL
4 P Mata'utia
5 Ross
6 Lamb
7 WATSON
8 D Saifiti
9 Levi
11 S Mata'utia
12 Guerra
13 Barnett

14 Buhrer
15 Wardle
16 J Saifiti
17 ESE'ESE

Hopefully we get all the rumoured ones in capitals and then all the sudden we don't look like such a bad side

Still would like a good experienced middle forward and a back to make sure Sio doesn't play regular first grade (he's too slow and infective in my opinion).

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'm wondering if Cronk will make a decision before game 3 of SOO.
He deserves a send off if he doesn't continue to play.
Last interview I saw with Cronk about the subject he said he would decide whether he will play on or not after the origin series is over.