What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Read another (seemingly unpopular) theory that it's Jamie and Cersei, rather than Tyrion, who are the bastard children of Joanna Lannister and Aegon Targeryan. Some very interesting parallels:
- Cersei's destruction of the Sept mirroring Aegon's plans for King's Landing, plus her tendency towards torture.
- Outside of these 2, the only other incest in the show is amongst Targeryans; in fact, in the books I believe it's mentioned that the only other man Cersei had been infactuated with was Rhaegar, who would also be her brother (in this theory).
- It is said that when a Targeryan is born, the gods role a dice with the outcome being psychotic death-crazed madman (Cersei) or honourable and dutiful (Jamie - sort of).
- They are older than Tyrion and the Joanna/Aegon thing was meant to have happened on Twyin's wedding night (I believe this was taken from something Ser Barristan had said).
- Been mentioned in the book that Tyrion is more like his father than the twins.

I can't really see it panning out that way, but I dont hate the theory!

Also, the way we are going this season I reckon there'll be more battles with White Walkers than there will be between Cersei/Dany...
In the books if I can remember Tywin's sister told Tywin that Tyrion was more like Tywin than Jamie and Cersi. He didn't speak to her for years afterwards.

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach
Read another (seemingly unpopular) theory that it's Jamie and Cersei, rather than Tyrion, who are the bastard children of Joanna Lannister and Aegon Targeryan. Some very interesting parallels:
- Cersei's destruction of the Sept mirroring Aegon's plans for King's Landing, plus her tendency towards torture.
- Outside of these 2, the only other incest in the show is amongst Targeryans; in fact, in the books I believe it's mentioned that the only other man Cersei had been infactuated with was Rhaegar, who would also be her brother (in this theory).
- It is said that when a Targeryan is born, the gods role a dice with the outcome being psychotic death-crazed madman (Cersei) or honourable and dutiful (Jamie - sort of).
- They are older than Tyrion and the Joanna/Aegon thing was meant to have happened on Twyin's wedding night (I believe this was taken from something Ser Barristan had said).
- Been mentioned in the book that Tyrion is more like his father than the twins.

I can't really see it panning out that way, but I dont hate the theory!

Also, the way we are going this season I reckon there'll be more battles with White Walkers than there will be between Cersei/Dany...

That's not a bad theory

I don't know why people will hate it

sandshark

Bench
What I got from episode 3;
Samwell Tarly sorting through all those dusty old scrolls and letters is going to find that Aegon and Lyanna officially married meaning SOMEONE is not a bastard.
Jaime now OFFICIALLY knows that Tyrion did not kill Joffrey which will probably bring more doubt over Cersei for him.
Olenna Tyrell is a badass right to the end.
That poor Iron Banker is not going to make it out of Kings Landing alive if next week's spoilers are true about the Tyrell gold and surprise Dany.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Heads up Thrones fans: Episode 4 has leaked onto the internet after that massive HBO hack. Thew quality is meh but it's definitely watchable. The episode itself is f**king amazing.

BennyV

Referee
Heads up Thrones fans: Episode 4 has leaked onto the internet after that massive HBO hack. Thew quality is meh but it's definitely watchable. The episode itself is f**king amazing.
Watched it last night, will have to rewatch in HD tomorrow but f**king epic!

Game_Breaker

Coach
Dra-f**kin-carys!!! Definitely worth a re-watch in HD

Even before the ambush the episode was incredible. Unleashing Drogon like that was amazing to watch, I literally was cheering. I think Drogon is just wounded, and just takes him out of the picture for now and allows the writers to not make it too easy for Dany.
I don't think Jaime is dead either

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Beware, Spoilers!!

Dra-f**kin-carys!!! Definitely worth a re-watch in HD

Even before the ambush the episode was incredible. Unleashing Drogon like that was amazing to watch, I literally was cheering. I think Drogon is just wounded, and just takes him out of the picture for now and allows the writers to not make it too easy for Dany.
I don't think Jaime is dead either

Nah Jaime lives but big questions marks hang over Bronn at the moment

t-ba

Post Whore
Fuuuuuck Yoooouuuu Cersei!!!

I hope that old f**kface Tarly is dead.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I feel like spoiler tags (spoiler)(/spoiler) but with [] should be used if you're going to post about leaks, i.e stuff that hasn't officially aired yet.

The entire season 7 plot was leaked in October last year (100% accurate so far) and most people wouldn't want to read that shit in here.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I feel like spoiler tags (spoiler)(/spoiler) but with [] should be used if you're going to post about leaks, i.e stuff that hasn't officially aired yet.

The entire season 7 plot was leaked in October last year (100% accurate so far) and most people wouldn't want to read that shit in here.

I apologise. Edited now

I was looking for the spoiler tags but couldn't find it

Pommy

Coach
I'm probably forgetting someone, but I honestly can't think of another character I've disliked purely because he's a shit character and not because he's a massive merkin like Joffrey or Cersei.

I think Brandon is going to be a very key character going forward. Even more so if the time travel theories are true.

Danish

Referee
Jamie will be alive, as will Bronn IMO. Tyrion will have sent people in to save them, he was clearly having some mixed emotions about the whole battle even before he saw Jamie.

Should cause some nice tension between him and Dany as he'll be trying to keep his brother alive.

The only thing I honestly do not understand is why little finger is still alive. it makes no goddamned sense why he hasn't been murdered 4000 times already