What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Banjo2014

Juniors
Mary's Half Time Pep Talk against the Bunnies last weekend:-

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

blacksafake

First Grade
Mary's Half Time Pep Talk against the Bunnies last weekend:-

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."
It's a pity he didn't tell them to "run forrest"

dragon-83

Juniors
Despite the great start to the season i had a weird feeling that the team would really struggle back end of the season and that's exactly what is happening right now and thats i was against the club 're signing McGregor

Coffs dragon

Bench
Why can't the club conduct a plebiscite to see if the fans support or reject McWreckor! I'm sick of hearing & reading about this Gay Marriage debate & literally having it rammed down my throat! There's more important matters to solve......like getting the right Coach at the Dragons!

Why can't the club conduct a plebiscite to see if the fans support or reject McWreckor! I'm sick of hearing & reading about this Gay Marriage debate & literally having it rammed down my throat! There's more important matters to solve......like getting the right Coach at the Dragons!

I'm pretty sure the gay marriage debate will solve all our problems, when it's legal Mary and McCrone will run off into the sunset I'd imagine.

71saintsimon

Juniors
Sack mcidiot now three years of his bullshit incompetent coaching he should of never been given the job in the first place his had teams that should rightfully been in the top 4 especially this year with the forwards at his disposal instead it looks like another finish towards the tale of the field it's not acceptable and he has tarnished the jersey enough

Gareth67

First Grade
" Whinge , whinge , whinge ! All you blokes ever do is whinge ! Do you think this job is easy ? I have to count the jerseys every week to make sure that we have enough . I have one bloke who wants me to put a bluudy tattoo on his . Another who wants a certain colour ice bucket ! Bla bla bla . . . . "IMG_0184.JPG

Last edited:
Whinge , whinge , whinge ! All you blokes ever do is whinge ! Do you think this job is easy ? I have to count the jerseys every week to make sure that we have enough . I have one bloke who wants me to put a bluudy tattoo on his . Another who wants a certain colour ice bucket ! Bla bla bla . . . .View attachment 14732

I call bullshit on this, he can't count to 17, his use of the interchange this year has proved it.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Never too early OKB1. Pretty sure a stallion like yourself wouldn't be premature in anything else. :wink:

Now listen here LG, what old Thundernuts use to do all night now takes all night to do it.
Besides, my idea of foreplay used to be half a dozen Bourbon & cokes. Now l spend all night trying to wrestle with my incontinence pads.
Now where was l.........

Life's Good

Coach
Now listen here LG, what old Thundernuts use to do all night now takes all night to do it.
Besides, my idea of foreplay used to be half a dozen Bourbon & cokes. Now l spend all night trying to wrestle with my incontinence pads.
Now where was l.........
Now good sir, just remember, you are only as young as the woman you feel.......like having.
I imagine feeling a non 26y/o Non English speaking Spanish brunette.

Last edited: