What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Panthers 14-16 Dragons @ Pepper

Round 25: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Panthers are feeding off your fear.
Lulz You're so far below us on the ladder we can't even see you.

Seriously, the Panthers are peasants compared to the mighty Roosters.

We played our worst game of the season in rnd 3 and still beat the Panthers away who played their best game of the year.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lulz You're so far below us on the ladder we can't even see you.

Seriously, the Panthers are peasants compared to the mighty Roosters.

We played our worst game of the season in rnd 3 and still beat the Panthers away who played their best game of the year.
Your mob peaked in round 3. Been treading water ever since.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Your mob peaked in round 3. Been treading water ever since.
Your mob benefited from a 16-2 penalty count that night and also completed 125% of your sets and still couldn't beat a Roosters team who were suffering from a severe bout of Small Pox.

As if you have a legit chance against us on a level playing field.

soc123_au

Staff member
Your mob benefited from a 16-2 penalty count that night and also completed 125% of your sets and still couldn't beat a Roosters team who were suffering from a severe bout of Small Pox.

As if you have a legit chance against us on a level playing field.
But we were only allowed to pass backwards. And I saw the reports, the small pox was only very mild.

TheFrog

Coach
You should want the Dragons to lose. If they win your chances at making it blow out even further.

You need Panthers to win their next 2 matches to have a chance to make it.
He knows the Raiders can't make it. Yesterday was their Grand Final.

This Year?

Immortal
To be fair if I was a Panthers fan I'd be licking my lips at the prospect of playing a half hearted and geniused Dragons side at home with a finals spot confirmed and a possible top 4 finish after starting the season slow.

Unfortunately I'll be at home so the sadist in me can;t help but watch the carnage unfold. It'd be hilarious if the Saints suddenly gave a shit after 16 rounds and rolled them though.

Smack

Coach
I have never had a problem with the Panthers, ever. Even though you guys are feral westies, I still can't bring myself to dislike your club.

TheFrog

Coach
To be fair if I was a Panthers fan I'd be licking my lips at the prospect of playing a half hearted and geniused Dragons side at home with a finals spot confirmed and a possible top 4 finish after starting the season slow.
The kind of reverse woofing that was massively successful in round 1. If you could only get into the heads of the players...

This Year?

Immortal
I have never had a problem with the Panthers, ever. Even though you guys are feral westies, I still can't bring myself to dislike your club.

If they didn't join SL during the war I'd actually like them. Other than that I can't fault anything about them. I've been to a few games at Penrith and always had fun and had some great convos with Panther's fans. They love their footy.