What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Cousin and second cousin are different though. It's like saying your uncle is your brother it's not the same thing.
Although it is still weird.

I have a set of cousins who are both first and third cousins, making their father also my cousin and uncle without incest required

That's weird as f**k anyway

Shorty

Staff member
Little finger begging like the bitch he is was more satisfying than even Ramsey getting eaten by his dogs.

I wonder how many of the people begging for Jon and Dany to hook up managed to block out Bran's voiceover explaining in detail about how they are definitely auntie and nephew while they were boning? Some very confused fingerbanging going on in bedrooms around the world no doubt
I watch them as actors because they're probably the hottest two on the show anyhow.
This is sort of a thing in mediaeval times anyhow so it's just how it was.
Let's also remember Dany/Sansa/Marg etc are supposed to be married off/having sex/raped at like 12 or 13 year old....so honestly the incest angle is just one of many uncomfortable moments in this show.

Speaking of good looking, Rhaegar was nowhere near good looking enough...tf was that dude?!

Shorty

Staff member
Jon executed a person who stabbed him to death, dany burnt some poor idiot who was trying to stand up for his father.

Jon is a pretty bad ruler too if we are honest but he hasn't acted as crazy as Dany. He was justified in killing olly who again STABBED JON TO DEATH for the crime of trying to save all of westeros from the ice monsters.

Maybe the nightking is the moral person to support.
So these soldiers would have killed Dany if she was on the ground, Jaime tried to and Bronn tried to take her dragon down.

Poor idiot that defied her in front of others, imo she had no choice.
Her issue was using it in the beginning but once she'd said it she had to follow through.

I think people hate Dany because she's a rather bland at times and frustrating character (which is fine because its true) but shes no more evil/nuts than most in the series, that's the point the blurred line and almost all of them have it.

I would describe Dany as entitled and petulant, yes but crazy not at all.

The only morally 'good' characters would be Sam Tarly and maybe Brianne.... Davos but Davos would tell you he is not and he totally deserved those fingers cut off by Stannis!

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
What was with Tyrion staring in that Dany/Jon reveal, does he somehow know? Sure looked like it, that or he wasn't pleased they were f**king.

gUt

Coach
Maybe he's worried he'll be marginalised. Maybe he secretly wanted Dany to ride his dragon. Maybe the weird theories about him also being a secret Targareaartetanyeanian are true and he was hoping for an invite.

I thought this was somewhat anticlimactic. No real complaints, just sort of knew everything that was gonna happen in this ep, apart from Jaime breaking up with Cersei

sandshark

Bench
Rhaegar actor didn't look the part but I guess he had the slim Viserys look. Robert must have ABSOLUTELY ruined him when they fought on the trident.

Shorty

Staff member
I always imagined Rhaegar was a massive hoss of a man rather than the pencil necked geek we got in tonights flashback.
Plus I dunno his hair didnt do it for me either!
Rhaegar actor didn't look the part but I guess he had the slim Viserys look. Robert must have ABSOLUTELY ruined him when they fought on the trident.
But still Rhaegar is documented as being dreamy and pretty.
That dude was....ok, it sort of looked like a rushed casting.
Plus Lyanna is gorgeous, so they nailed that casting.