What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Timer

Coach
We need to fold and sail into the sunset, like Newtown, f**k the NRL!
Shame we didn't do it when we had some dignity left.
We have been well and truly sold a pup.
I agree f**k the NRL and all those Johnny come lately clubs that have the NRL wrapped around their little fingers.

Saints111

Juniors
If the board sees how many replies this thread has for Mary. I'm sure they'd sack him.... They'd have to, come on.....

Shame we didn't do it when we had some dignity left.

This has crossed my mind several times over the last few years.

Cannot accept the mediocre standard set by admin and coaching staff.

Am hoping Mary wakes up on Monday and falls on his sword. It would represent a good start.

Old Timer

Coach
Doust is the person everyone should be attacking.He is the one who has made us endure 5 years of he'll.Then worry about Macgregor.
Forget that we need to take a leaf out of The Godfather and "settle all family business today"
Take the lot out otherwise they will come back to haunt you.

This Year?

Immortal
Surely the performance yesterday is another glaring KPI. To play like that for such an occasion is really poor.

Banjo2014

Juniors
Following my last post:-

Graham did not impress me one iota last night ....
Doogs crying got me - think he loves the saints more than he lets on
Still got to get rid of McGregor

dragons77

Juniors
Even in interview yesterday, feel nothing comes from Mary's heart, this reflects on how players play. After win against Penrith, states we are going to celebrate win now, Arthur for parra after smashing Brisbane last week looked angry, saying really have to improve in areas, you can see he has passion. Mary was like this prior to signing new contract, went all downhill from there. Then Sele gets run in last 10 mins, we had no go forward. In the first 6 rounds our forwards we laying platform, bruising. Where has all thay gone. Then Head in coaches box with him and he flickee Georgio last year abd he won premiership. My head hurts .....

dragon thomo

Juniors
We could sign the complete storm squad and I still dont think we would make the 8. That does not mean I am happy with our backs.I was travelling home yesterday so I did not see the gamebut with what I hear we wre terrible.

dungay dragon

Juniors
We could sign the complete storm squad and I still dont think we would make the 8. That does not mean I am happy with our backs.I was travelling home yesterday so I did not see the gamebut with what I hear we wre terrible.
McGregor doesnt have to be sacked..just replaced as first grade coach akin to the Warriors did this year..Appoint him head coach of the 12s or 14s for the next two years, along with Hornby and Young ..The so called old boys club must be eliminated Would be right at home at that level , although he could still struggle there with his bench rotation.Plenty of coaches in the unemployment que inc Toovey, McGuire , Hasler but i would get Demetriou back in a heartbeat...Not sure of the reasons for his departure but from all reports is desperate for an NRL gig....Would be warmly welcomed back by the playing squad

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
What I find disturbing is that super coach thinks running 8th in a 15 team comp is an achievement whereas running 9th is a failure.

When the bar is set so low that you can step over it, your guarantee poor performances.

As l mentioned on another post, last year we missed the finals so the board took all other duties off McGregor, with his brief to make the finals.

This year, with no other duties to get in his way ...... we missed the finals.

The board have only one choice to save face.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We were Im afraid......I keep reading on this forum we just need to replace Packer because we have enough depth in our backline..... REALLY !!!!......I must missing something.....imo we have one of the worst backlines in the comp......and all thats going to change next year is the inclusion of Hunt.....besides the obvious and thats get rid of McGregor I cant see even another coach improving the game of Lafai, McDonald, Aitken, Nightie .....and I havnt mentioned Mann or Dufty whether they can improve remains to be seen

grouch

First Grade
McGregor doesnt have to be sacked..just replaced as first grade coach akin to the Warriors did this year..Appoint him head coach of the 12s or 14s for the next two years, along with Hornby and Young ..
Why would you do such a thing to those poor kids? Sack him, get him the hell out of the joint. Purge his foul stench

St Georgio

Juniors
Anyone with any insight to whether McWreckor will be sacked anytime soon, is there hope for a clause in his contract stating, if they failed to make the 8, his contract would be terminated?

Latest posts