What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1s vs Merged Filth

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Lurch. We didn't get the same bench impact when he went off early but we got it when he came back on. His try was really important. Game changer in this one
2. Brit - topped the tackle count in this one.
1. Teig - because he kills charnts. Shout out to Daniel Dumas and reefy

Nicho will get most Dally M point. Predict he gets 4

Eion

First Grade
3. Lurch. We didn't get the same bench impact when he went off early but we got it when he came back on. His try was really important. Game changer in this one
2. Brit - topped the tackle count in this one.
1. Teig - because he kills charnts. Shout out to Daniel Dumas and reefy

Nicho will get most Dally M point. Predict he gets 4
Agree with those 3 as the picks.

no to nicho this week. Love the guy and had awesome moments as always, but you cannot miss that kick for touch, especially at that time in the game.

Agree with those 3 as the picks.

no to nicho this week. Love the guy and had awesome moments as always, but you cannot miss that kick for touch, especially at that time in the game.
Agree on Nicho -He'll want to be sharper next Saturday!
3. brailey 2. Atkinson 1. Nickora

bubs

Juniors
3 Points. Ben Hunt's kicking game.
2 points. Teig.
1 point everyone else, with a 1 point penalty for Ronald, for unnecessary niggling crap.

Definitely a forwards day.

3. The bald headed warrior.
2. Oregon Kaufusi ( Haven’t seen much love for him in this thread but I thought he had a great game. )
1. Briton Nikora

bluefox68

Staff member
Wilton & Nikora were brutal in defence… Loved Talakai’s runs… Same with Tom H.
Re-watched the Kayo Mini. Atko was actually pretty good in defence - I may’ve been too harsh.

3. Wilton
2. Talakai
1. Nikora

bluefox68

Staff member
Top 3 for Dragoons:

3. Flange Jnr. - for being a total tosser
2. Bird - ditto
1. Hunt - see comments from other posters

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
3 - Teig
2 - tom
1 -Brit

I actually thought Sifa had a very good stint out there. Very effective game today from him and Atkinson was really good too. Good on-line defender. cut down some big lads close to the line. I don’t think he gets OTT in attack. Just does what he has to. Happy to have him there as long as we need to

coolumsharkie

Referee
Our Forwards stood up today. I thought Toby was excellent, especially goal line defense and BHU was handy also. These guys were our starting props not long ago.

Kudos to big blokes in this game.

3 - Tom
2- Toby
1 OK

Good times atm. Enjoy the ride.

Chimp

Bench
Brit
Ramien
Toby

Thought Katoa was very good too - love his yardage carries.

I liked what Atko did too - I love a ball player who doesn’t mind taking a tough yardage run for the team. He made some good meters up the guts, had their big men scrambling. Doing everything that is expected of him I reckon, and doing it well. He’s a tough little farker

Brit
Ramien
Toby

Thought Katoa was very good too - love his yardage carries.

I liked what Atko did too - I love a ball player who doesn’t mind taking a tough yardage run for the team. He made some good meters up the guts, had their big men scrambling. Doing everything that is expected of him I reckon, and doing it well. He’s a tough little farker
Given some kicking responsibilities in the 2nd half too which shows he's playing to a plan and just working his way into the role. The timing which is still a little off will come with repetition and experience

DJDL

Bench
A player gone backwards under Flanno is Blake Lawrie.
He was playing well last year this year nothing

I'd say that's more a case of him standing out in the environment he was in.

This year he's being shown for the fat slug he is.
Flanno expects more effort from his players. Some are putting in, some are not.

Dud. Always was.