What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

grouch

First Grade
Anyone with any insight to whether McWreckor will be sacked anytime soon, is there hope for a clause in his contract stating, if they failed to make the 8, his contract would be terminated?
I highly doubt it, based on the way this club operates.

If anything he probably had clauses providing a large bonus if they made the 8. I suspect that's what McGregor was so "gutted" about yesterday. His job is safe regardless

St Georgio

Juniors
I highly doubt it, based on the way this club operates.

If anything he probably had clauses providing a large bonus if they made the 8. I suspect that's what McGregor was so "gutted" about yesterday. His job is safe regardless
2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 Will be the same as long as those f**kwitz keep him there!

Hail Mary

Juniors
I don't know what game you guys are watching, Mary has put together a great coaching season. Not his fault the players cant play.

Gomarchin

Juniors
I don't know what game you guys are watching, Mary has put together a great coaching season. Not his fault the players cant play.
The players froze yesterday under all the pressure. That all comes down to one person: supercoach Mary.

A competent board would have added a clause in his contract extension that failure to make the 8 THIS YEAR meant the club had the option to sack him. No not this board. We promote and endorse MEDIOCRITY and will wait and be patient because "we believe he will become a first grade coach one day." FMD. This once great club is run by morons who don't care.

St Georgio

Juniors
This guy Desmond Hasler
Club
Years
Team Gms W D L W%
2004–11 Manly Sea Eagles 206 122 0 84 59
2012– Canterbury Bulldogs 162 91 0 71 56
Total 368 213 0 155 58%
AND THIS GUY IS UNDER THREAT!

Our goose McWRECKOR

Club
Years
Team Gms W D L W%
2014– St. George Illawarra 87 41 0 46 47%
HIGH STANDARDS HEY!

SACK MCGREGOR,SACK MCGREGOR,SACK MCGREGOR,SACK MCGREGOR,SACK MCGREGOR,

since77

Juniors
87 games

3.5 seasons

47.1% win rate

0 premierships

0 grand finals

0 finals wins

1 finals appearance

Way too harsh there Grouch - as Mary has reminded us in many press conferences over the years, no one expected us to make the finals in 2015. ;)

grouch

First Grade
Way too harsh there Grouch - as Mary has reminded us in many press conferences over the years, no one expected us to make the finals in 2015. ;)
Gotta love that one.

Got some more stats for that. We finished 8th in 2015. Manly finished 9th, just one win behind us.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/6c97d1745fa97d0bbb7cb3671d476dc2

NRL MATCH FIXING: MANLY SEA EAGLES ROCKED IN FIX FURY AS NSW ORGANISED CRIME SQUAD INVESTIGATES
Michael Carayannis and Rebecca Wilson, The Daily Telegraph
June 3, 2016 1:38pm
UP to six NRL players are being investigated for allegedly receiving $50,000 each to throw a match last season, with one million dollars invested in one game.

The NRL has been rocked by claims the NSW Organised Crime Squad is looking at matches from last season. It is understood two games involving Manly are at the centre of the police investigation.

Manly’s 20-8 loss to South Sydney in June, 2015, and their 20-16 defeat to Parramatta in August are at heart of the inquiry.

71saintsimon

Juniors
A blind man can see how poorly coached this team is , what a rabble that was against the bulldogs with everything to play for mcidiot needs to go the bloke isn't a coach his simply not a first grade coach get that into your thick head doust and remove him or remove your self

Last edited:
A blind man can see how poorly coached this team is , what a rabble that was against the bulldogs with everything to play for mcidiot needs to go the bloke isn't a coach his simply not a first grade coach get that into your thick head doust and remove him or remove your self
Sorry to say you better get used to mediocre results because Doust isn't going anywhere and neither is Mary.

Everyone one outside of the Dragons can see the club has issue's yet the people within seem to think everything is good.

Its like we are the good guys we don't cheat the cap and play by the rules while most other clubs do whatever it takes to win.

I am not saying they need to cheat but they need to grow some f**king balls and actually look like they give a shit.

I just find it odd the lower grades seems to have success yet first grade doesn't.

The coaching staff are a major issue but so are the players and i question do they actually want to succed.

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
My preferred coaching staff next year! Roy Masters, Brian Smith David Waite and Wayne Bennett consultant!