What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeeJ

Bench
Brisbane will be shamed after their loss into a great performance and beat Penriff, then capitulate when they face the Storm. Might as well put Melbourne in the GF right now.

The Beaver

Juniors
Well theyre closer to a premiership than Manly are. Win or lose.

Haha yeah right. Penrith probably won't make the 8 for another 5-6 seasons. That's the Penrith way, mediocre 95% of the time, then they pop up once a decade, look threatening then just as quickly fade back into obscurity.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Haha yeah right. Penrith probably won't make the 8 for another 5-6 seasons. That's the Penrith way, mediocre 95% of the time, then they pop up once a decade, look threatening then just as quickly fade back into obscurity.

Funny you say that despite Penrith reaching the finals 3 out of last 4 seasons.
Just accept that we are on the way up :)

Fangs

Coach
Just heard Manly will be sponsored by Kleenex next year. A good decision considering that DCE is still pissing tears from his eyes since Saturday night.

Broncos are beatable. But Bennett is a brilliant coach and will have them ready. What an exciting contest for NRL fans to watch.

The Beaver

Juniors
Just heard Manly will be sponsored by Kleenex next year. A good decision considering that DCE is still pissing tears from his eyes since Saturday night.

Broncos are beatable. But Bennett is a brilliant coach and will have them ready. What an exciting contest for NRL fans to watch.

Funny, how's your captain going? Has to get cleared by his Shrink before he can play again doesn't he?

Fangs

Coach
Weeping tears of joy my friend. He will be running out to play this Friday night.

And he will be there for the clutch play ;) looking at you DCE

The Beaver

Juniors
Weeping tears of joy my friend. He will be running out to play this Friday night.

And he will be there for the clutch play ;) looking at you DCE

I hope so, I like him. Great to watch. Hopefully his hammy issues are behind him.

It was a case of what could've been for Manly and DCE. He nearly set up two tries with decent grubbers, one for Walker and one for Uate.

Latest posts