What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Canard

Immortal
Not a lot of what he did was quality and he tried to be a fake tough guy, but at least he tried.

Corey Norman on the other hand just dogged it big time.

Clifferd

Coach
He has the look of a flat track bully choke artist about him. I am reminded of him looking like a star last year putting the tigers into a position where they could make the 8 and then shitting the bed against the raiders.

I still think he is a talent but he acted like bj leulia when the cowboys started turning the screws. You dont want to see such dead shittery boiling over in a halfback out of frustration

So basically he's another Mitchell Pearce? Ugh

Tiger5150

Bench

Thats because he has learnt "putting his body on the line" at Parra. Hats off to him.

I genuinely believe that some of his missed tackles that look so bad are becuase he is trying to make it "look" like he is having a go but doesnt want to get in harms way. He has 3-4 years at tigers to change it, didnt, now pretty much a full season at the Eels at we can pretty much say its never going to change.

There will be an interview with him next season about how Arthur has turned around his defence, then another one the season after that (possibly with a different coach).

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thats because he has learnt "putting his body on the line" at Parra. Hats off to him.

I genuinely believe that some of his missed tackles that look so bad are becuase he is trying to make it "look" like he is having a go but doesnt want to get in harms way. He has 3-4 years at tigers to change it, didnt, now pretty much a full season at the Eels at we can pretty much say its never going to change.

There will be an interview with him next season about how Arthur has turned around his defence, then another one the season after that (possibly with a different coach).

I think you're right.

He's improved at the Eels, but he'll always be that sort of player, tbh.

At least he's not as bad as Sandow - he was simply diabolical.

Perth Tiger

Bench
You could see him throwing tantrums in the background every time the ball didn't go to him or there was a mistake. That will start to rub his teammates the wrong way and then the cancer begins.

Billythekid

First Grade
So basically he's another Mitchell Pearce? Ugh

Pearce has already won a GF. He sucks at origin no doubt but at club level he has and continues to perform well. Shit the roosters are probably second favourite this year and with Teddy probably favourite next year. Pearce may well end up with quite a few premierships.

Good luck to Moses getting one.

Billythekid

First Grade
You could see him throwing tantrums in the background every time the ball didn't go to him or there was a mistake. That will start to rub his teammates the wrong way and then the cancer begins.

I hate players who act like this (bar maybe Thurston). Tim Smith was probably the worst example I can remember.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Pearce also 6 years older and won his only premiership so far at age 24, Moses has a whole career ahead of him

Vic Mackey

Referee

IMG_1510.JPG

There's Eels fans blaming the guys inside him. Moses WAS the inside defender. However he jams in next Brown because he knows he can't make a one on one tackle by himself. Therefore for some unknown reason the Eels have 3 guys marking TMM and 2 blokes unmarked on the inside. Moses made the decision for TMM, if he doesn't jam in a grubber goes in, or actually he still passes to Hess who then runs directly over the top of Mitch anyway.

gallagher

Juniors
Mitchell Moses should spend less time taking selfies and more time with tackling bags as far as I'm concerned.
But every expert on fox keeps telling me he's all class. A Master.
Despite having 1 try assist in the last 6 weeks and still leaking tries. How could they be wrong?

Eelementary

Post Whore
View attachment 15456

There's Eels fans blaming the guys inside him. Moses WAS the inside defender. However he jams in next Brown because he knows he can't make a one on one tackle by himself. Therefore for some unknown reason the Eels have 3 guys marking TMM and 2 blokes unmarked on the inside. Moses made the decision for TMM, if he doesn't jam in a grubber goes in, or actually he still passes to Hess who then runs directly over the top of Mitch anyway.

To be fair, though - we've been letting in similar tries to that all year, even before Moses joined us.

There's just a really poor level of defensive communication at Parramatta, and given Arthur is a defensive coach, it perplexes me, tbh.