What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Vic Mackey

Referee
To be fair, though - we've been letting in similar tries to that all year, even before Moses joined us.

There's just a really poor level of defensive communication at Parramatta, and given Arthur is a defensive coach, it perplexes me, tbh.

Yeh - but who isn't Hess's bitch, tbh?

The guy is a beast!

But agreed - his try was soft, and it summed up Parramatta's 2017, tbh.

You're no fun

super_coach

First Grade
800g a year is a hell of a lot to be paying a kid with a average kicking game,average defensive game and a defective personality. I guess the thing he has going for him is most of the media rate him as the next big thing and keep feeding his already over inflated ego

Tiger5150

Bench
800g a year is a hell of a lot to be paying a kid with a average kicking game,average defensive game and a defective personality. I guess the thing he has going for him is most of the media rate him as the next big thing and keep feeding his already over inflated ego

Moses aspires to an average defensive game. Will never happen.