What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 34-6 Cowboys @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Well deserved result for a great team, the good guys of rugby league if you will.

Slater was a surprise pick, but he did get a try-assist and score a try when the game was still in the balance.

GongPanther

Referee
Slater is the greatest player I have seen play the game.

His naming as Churchill medal winner, makes Ray Warren look a real goose. He had Smith home and hosed as winner.
Being judged the greatest player comes with a certain decorum with it such as being a fair player.

Slater will never be named as an immortal,and the powers they be know this.So they tokenly give him a CCM for compensation.

Canard

Immortal
Being judged the greatest player comes with a certain decorum with it such as being a fair player.

Slater will never be named as an immortal,and the powers they be know this.So they tokenly give him a CCM for compensation.

Haha.You've reached there mate.

Let me guess, the moon landing was a hoax??

Hutty1986

Immortal
The irony of all the poor sports in here who do nothing but whine about anything and everything, slating the Storm. Oh well, they've got the trophy again so suck it up.

As a Penrith fan I could easily complain about them a lot more because they totally own us (we've only beaten them once since 2006) yet I still accept that they're just a superior team and worthy champs.
Lol, weren't you a storm fan for like a year when the pennies were getting brutalised every week?

STORM.99/07

Bench
Melbourne far too good for the Cows. Would have been nice to see that dud Cecchin penalise Melbourne a few more times for slowing the play the ball down when the Cows were on Melbournes try line in the middle of the second half. Wouldn't have changed the result but it drives me nuts when they go into go slow mode to stop the attacking team scoring. Effective but as boring as bat shit to watch.
you know who is boring as bat shit to watch.........donkeys.... too many head high tackles.pure thugs.

Latest posts