What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Lambretta

First Grade
Toops and Latrell had a lethal attacking combo happening before Toops did his groin.

What??? Toops did Latrell's groin?

Well, we know which way they're voting on the gay marriage question

So...... is anyone allowed to do Latrell's groin, or do you have to look like a giraffe......
I'm asking for a friend

Ffs there's some trolling going on here. Roosters side finished top 4 and has since added one of the best fullback and halfbacks in the competition. None of the players they lost would make their top 17 any stronger.

Roosters will be top 2 in 2018. Only the Storm are a threat to finish above them... unless they cop injuries aswell. That can ruin any team.

I put the Roosters in third tbh.

I reckon both the Storm and the Cowboys are better at this stage.

Everyone forgets the Cowboys because they got flogged in the GF but they get Thurston and Matt Scott back next year and they've signed Jordan McLean. They haven't lost anyone of note either. They are still a formidable team.

With Greg Inglis back at Souths, and Robbie Farah in fine Lebanese form, and Souths having a new coach, Souths could be the main threat to the Roosters in 2018.

The_Shield

Juniors
With Greg Inglis back at Souths, and Robbie Farah in fine Lebanese form, and Souths having a new coach, Souths could be the main threat to the Roosters in 2018.
If the Rabbitohs are a threat to you then you ain’t winning the comp cause they not even gunna make the eight

Clifferd

Coach

Haha

Greg Inglis is basically on 1 leg

Dane Gagai is only good for about 3-4 club games a year

And Farah is about 54 years old and definitely not getting any better

We’ve waited for the Burgess boys to get back to their 2014 for a good 3 years now but all they’re good for these days is 50 combined errors per game. They’re a myth

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only team we threaten this year will be the other team in the mix for the spoon
Could be Titans or Tigers I reckon.... (along with us of course)

My Tigers mates are very worried about next year.....

They said to me Lolohea and J. Reynolds can't be relied upon and Brooks is injury prone....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha

Greg Inglis is basically on 1 leg

Dane Gagai is only good for about 3-4 club games a year

And Farah is about 54 years old and definitely not getting any better

We’ve waited for the Burgess boys to get back to their 2014 for a good 3 years now but all they’re good for these days is 50 combined errors per game. They’re a myth
The problem is we have a squad of 35-38 players but only about 14 of them are first graders....

It's believed we have signed Gagan, Stockwell and that Martin bloke from Manly U20's and he's a gun apparently......

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

They said to me Lolohea and J. Reynolds can't be relied upon and Brooks is injury prone....
dQO7j35PeKh0_mweHtkvOU9z1v4uhvF2gnIX13Xcp5xsRVvjHKuoETmwDEob9dRTb0LK0yO12x2fp7F5rJRlxExwby7AVzj4_nS7yff0KYIlFBvJTAPoEAwRLP1avbsznYDXz8TQMWcRHu9m4Eb-Xc9uBTyrIA=w300-h169-nc

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

hahaha "mates"

Reactions: OVP

Chimp

Bench
They take good selfies though..... when your prop forwards are worried about their instagram or twitter posts, you've got problems.
I genuinely think one of the big problems with the twins is that they're all loved up - they've lost the desire to be the best they can be, and are instead focussed on showing how loved up they are to their 'followers'.
Theyve turned into lovey dovey sad sacks, and they couldn't catch a cold.

I do not doubt that Melbourne and North Queensland will put up a few good performances against the Roosters. But that does not mean that they will be challenging the Roosters in the Grand Final.

I am going to wait to see which clubs sign the two northern hemisphere gun props, Alex Walmsley (St Helens, England) and Julien Bousquet (Catalans, France), before I definitely decide who will be the main challenger to the Rampant Roosters in 2018.