What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
I am enjoying it
I enjoy any , all , RL
Im not arrogant enough to tell people theyre obsessed with Origin & need to pay less attention to that & more attention to how Spains developing or Peru

Whose talking about Spain? I'm talking about rugby league media barely mentioning the RLWC all year as they are so fixated with a game that involves two states. You do know how hype works don't you?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Whose talking about Spain? I'm talking about rugby league media barely mentioning the RLWC all year as they are so fixated with a game that involves two states. You do know how hype works don't you?

someone was

& the media will report about what people are interested in.
if its 2 states that get all the click bait & sells all the papers
well guess what

If there's 18k there that ground does not hold 25k.

Maybe they got Raiderdave to count them...

Nah he can only count to 20 if he takes his shoes off.

And if he takes his pants off... still 20.

Raiderdave

First Grade
If there's 18k there that ground does not hold 25k.

Maybe they got Raiderdave to count them...

Nah he can only count to 20 if he takes his shoes off.

And if he takes his pants off... still 20.

hahahaha
your mum found what she was looking for in my pants no probs f**kwit : )

Perth Red

Post Whore
Incredible crowd, the kiwi v Tonga game next week is going to be massive! What a great sea of colour, noise and passion in their countries. Everything a World Cup should be about. Just the boost we needed this weekend.

Raiderdave

First Grade
rest easy Hamilton
you're not on ECT's banned list

Canberra & Townsville are so far , & we're so upset about that
honestly , we don't know how we can go on lol

beave

Coach
Well I guess we are used to seeing a team wearing red,green and white running out to shit crowds in Rugby League...... should have just played it at Redfern.

taipan

Referee
keep dropping the truth bombs to the deluded fools in here ya mean ?
the game at the international level is sick
very unwell
we have gone from 2 , 35K plus pool game crowds in the 2008 world cup to zero in 2017
meaning the game at the international level has slipped backwards in the games biggest nation.

Im thinking Australia needs to be left off the hosting rights for a very , very long time
until we appreciate the game at this level again

It's so unwell the European Sports Commission pays the RLEF to continue growing the game in Europe,because of past results.It's so sick RLWC make millions each time.
Working on your theory, when the NRL gets a 5,000-9,000 crowd its rooted.
Sick.I just watched a really SICK match.Tonga v Samoa. in a p[aclked Hamilton NZ.RL has overtaken union in Tonga already.
The bleeding event is only into it's early 2nd round.Fair crack you"d boo Santa Claus.WE're going to get ordinary crowds and decent crowds.That's life .
Rugby league has a long way to go Internationally,and like any sport has its up and downs on the way.Until such time as we get more local countrymen playing for their countries, we will continue with the cynics.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Australia need to address there crowds for sure. I'll say it again but league has always had a poor live game atmosphere. Tonga vs Samoa just proved it's a much better tv product when you actually have a full house and people enjoying themselves. It's the one thing soccer dominates the world in live game atmosphere.

ouwet

Bench
Weather didn’t help!

Maybe 6-7K now!

I rarely come SFS anymore so I’m not a good judge lol