What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gronk

Staff member

Translation: Semi imperial Radradra in defence with 3 monstrous veneers after only 5 min of game

IFR33K

Coach
Has semi had any dummy spits and headed home yet? Or was that only with the eels in an effort to get sacked?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Radradra has made a strong impression for Top 14 club Toulon since departing Parramatta at the end of this year's NRL season and is rumoured to have caught the eye of rival club Bordeaux.

Newspapers love a good rumour

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He ain’t coming back, his price will only go up over there which is money we or any other NRL club just can’t compete.

Gronk

Staff member
Especially for a winger, no matter how good they are!!

You could mount a solid argument that Semi was worth as much to the Eels last year as our fullback. To me he is worth $750k to a team. If you can find a valid TPA @ $250k then you might get him back.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
You could mount a solid argument that Semi was worth as much to the Eels last year as our fullback. To me he is worth $750k to a team. If you can find a valid TPA @ $250k then you might get him back.

Definitely a good player and hope he comes back, but just don't think paying a winger $750k is good cap management.

I don't think there will be many games next year after a loss where we will say, gee if Semi was there we probably win.

But lose a spine player like Moses and we probably say it a few times after a loss.

Bazal

Post Whore
Definitely a good player and hope he comes back, but just don't think paying a winger $750k is good cap management.

I don't think there will be many games next year after a loss where we will say, gee if Semi was there we probably win.

But lose a spine player like Moses and we probably say it a few times after a loss.

I think when it's the best winger in the world you can sacrifice a little on other positions and manage it tbh.

Wingers are way more valuable than people think. Especially one like Semi.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think when it's the best winger in the world you can sacrifice a little on other positions and manage it tbh.

100%... tries win football games, Semi when fit consistently gets 20+ tries for us every season. You can bank on him.

Plus all the other attributes he adds to the team with his kick returns, line breaks, bomb defusals etc

He’s worth 700-750 imo...Whether or not we can afford him now is another story. I’m sure other clubs would be willing to pay it.

hindy111

Post Whore
We have more then enough strike in our backline. Jennings,Hayne are origin quality. Gutherson and Bevan are not that far off nor is Norman and Moses.
A cheap winger like Auvua mean an extra 350k to spend on forwards.
So on bench we can have two forwards worth 375k compared to 2 guys worth 200k..
Can you imagine the difference in quality you would get.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Radradra is absolutely worth huge money. $700k+ IMO. The argument is whether a competitive team needs to be paying a winger that much under the salary cap.