What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster Vs Ben Hunt punch-up

ACTPanthers

Bench
Only because Victorians didn't realise they went to the wrong ground and thought they were seeing AFLX

They should call the ground Madison square garden because they have all the wrestling in that team

Like Cameron Smyth with the body of Chris Benoit which was very fitting for a man of his character, the man who cried his team was penalised when they broke another neck

2 broken necks in what 5 years by that team? Disgusting

T-Boon, is that you?

carcharias

Immortal
You're right. I shouldn't be wasting time on petty issues.

Not when today is one of the greatest days in my club's history.

And you said we've no sense of humor. Every dragons fan I know is laughing so hard they can barely get a word out.
If course I’m right
I’m carcharias.

Now next time I make a little joke about the Dragons there’s no need to let it consume you.
You unhappy f**kers need to lighten up.

SBD82

Coach
If course I’m right
I’m carcharias.

Now next time I make a little joke about the Dragons there’s no need to let it consume you.
You unhappy f**kers need to lighten up.
Today even your pathetic attempts at humor are funny.

f**king great day.

SBD82

Coach
Education is not a joke.
Yeah... see now I'm sure you're joking and I've missed it.

In my experience the only people who triumphantly pick out a spelling mistake (or in this case an americanisation), and then smugly act as though they've proved some sort of major point, are dumbmerkins who only speak one language.

Being such an intelligent and humo(u)rous man, there's no way that's what you're doing.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah... see now I'm sure you're joking and I've missed it.

In my experience the only people who triumphantly pick out a spelling mistake (or in this case an americanisation), and then smugly act as though they've proved some sort of major point, are dumbmerkins who only speak one language.

Being such an intelligent and humo(u)rous man, there's no way that's what you're doing.
It’s “dumb merkins” actually.

footy75

Bench
Only because Victorians didn't realise they went to the wrong ground and thought they were seeing AFLX

They should call the ground Madison square garden because they have all the wrestling in that team

Like Cameron Smyth with the body of Chris Benoit which was very fitting for a man of his character, the man who cried his team was penalised when they broke another neck

2 broken necks in what 5 years by that team? Disgusting

no words

Latest posts