What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I'd rather he go be a brickie or whatever he does beside playing football and pay it back. There are other ways of making money. He shouldn't be allowed to make big coin and shouldn't be allowed to be known as a professional footballer. He should only be ever known as merkin, in fact I'd rather he never not be remember.
How tf is he gonna make 1.3 mil USD being a brikie in any reasonable time to pay back his victims? I'd rather he be given another shot, pay back his victims and depending on what happens after that being forced to pay a portion of his yearly earning to his victims for the rest of his career.

Btw you know that Ma'u was locked up in prison before and Auv'a bashed his miss.

NSW are not short of Props either.

Woods
Klemmer
Fafita
Vaughn
Boyd
Jnr Paulo
RCG
Tamou

Then guys who play in middle
Brown
Merrin
Trbjivovic
De bellin
f**k Woods and Tamou the useless f**ks. Lodge was a guy who had similar potential to David Klemmer - arguably the best forward in the game. Just to put things into perspective, he was chosen for NSW U20's when he was 17, that year he was a year younger then his front row partner who now an origin and Australian player.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How tf is he gonna make 1.3 mil USD being a brikie in any reasonable time to pay back his victims? I'd rather he be given another shot, pay back his victims and depending on what happens after that being forced to pay a portion of his yearly earning to his victims for the rest of his career.

Btw you know that Ma'u was locked up in prison before and Auv'a bashed his miss.

So him paying back his victims makes it alright?

Yeah Ma'u is on his second chance and Auva'a on his third. I've got no problems with players coming back as long as they've shown that they've learned from previous mistakes. This dickhead hasn't. Doesn't deserve to be playing footy. Hope you have fun supporting a f**kwit just because he is from NSW.

So him paying back his victims makes it alright?

Yeah Ma'u is on his second chance and Auva'a on his third. I've got no problems with players coming back as long as they've shown that they've learned from previous mistakes. This dickhead hasn't. Doesn't deserve to be playing footy. Hope you have fun supporting a f**kwit just because he is from NSW.
So it's 4th time and you're gone for you? And how do you know he hasn't learned from his mistake? He's spent 2 years out of the game and had to play QLD cup all of last year.

You know 1.3 mil is a lot of f**king money right?

hindy111

Post Whore
So it's 4th time and you're gone for you? And how do you know he hasn't learned from his mistake? He's spent 2 years out of the game and had to play QLD cup all of last year.

Well depends. 1.3 to say Donald Trump is not a lot of money. You must be more specific

What Lodge did in NY is a world different to what Auva'a got up to. Takes a special individual to do that.

I'm not saying never give the bloke another chance, but Christ, if this guy f**ks up big time again and someone gets hurt, the NRL and the Broncos have some serious questions to answer. And they'll be questions that insurance won't help them answer.

What Lodge did in NY is a world different to what Auva'a got up to. Takes a special individual to do that.

I'm not saying never give the bloke another chance, but Christ, if this guy f**ks up big time again and someone gets hurt, the NRL and the Broncos have some serious questions to answer. And they'll be questions that insurance won't help them answer.
He went on a drunken rampage, the guy wasn't fully in his senses, in no way am I say what he did is excusable - cause it's really not but give him some leniency. Do you really think anyone in their right mind would do something like that?

And lol that's a win win for me, NSW player given a chance by the scum of the earth broncos and if he f**ks up its all one them haha #winning

El Diablo

Post Whore
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=a5b96c450ea8806e1045dfba72ccad88-1519037641

GUTHO LEANS ON T-REX

He’s the unlikely aid in Clint Gutherson’s recovery.

While returning from an ACL injury isn’t something foreign to the Parramatta star, it can be a lonely existence.

New recruit Tony Williams knows the feeling well.

The 29-year-old is on the comeback from his own knee reconstruction and become a shoulder to lean on for Gutherson since arriving at the club from Cronulla in November.

“Rex has been massive for me this rehab,” Gutherson said.

“Before he was there, I was doing it by myself and it was a bit depressing to be honest.

“You see the same people, the same room you’re rehabbing (and) it gets a bit boring and repetitive.

“With Rex coming this year, I knew him at Manly as a young 16-17-year-old trying to tackle him on the wing so I’ve known him for a while and Rex has been real good.

“He’s an old head who has done it all. He’s won comps, he’s played for Australia, so rehabbing with him has been special.

“We’ve built a bit of a friendship. We’ve been there for the last four or five months working with each other, it’s pretty big.”

He went on a drunken rampage, the guy wasn't fully in his senses, in no way am I say what he did is excusable - cause it's really not but give him some leniency. Do you really think anyone in their right mind would do something like that?

And lol that's a win win for me, NSW player given a chance by the scum of the earth broncos and if he f**ks up its all one them haha #winning

So, if your kids or brothers or sisters were the people on the other end of his behaviour, would you be cool with it because the bloke was off his tree. People off their tree kill and greatly harm other people. Others make excuses for them. I'm sorry but I don't wear that.

So, if your kids or brothers or sisters were the people on the other end of his behaviour, would you be cool with it because the bloke was off his tree. People off their tree kill and greatly harm other people. Others make excuses for them. I'm sorry but I don't wear that.
If you read what I wrote I clearly said that in no way am I trying to excuse what he did but only to show leniency. There is a massive alcohol issue in western culture and people can't tend to control themselves but have a bit more till the point where they're Charlie Sheened. Its problems like this that really need addressing.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

You can threaten to kill 5 people, stalk and intimidate 3 people on 2 separate occasions, intimidate a 9 year old child to the point where they need therapy so they can get on with their life, as long as you're from nsw.

This prick hasn't learned. The NY incident was just the tip of the iceberg about all the f****d things he's done. He's been given 2 other opportunities and he didn't change, you could argue that as he got older his offences became more serious. But it's okay, he's from nsw.

Latest posts