What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

ThingFish

Juniors
DKoR isn't joking either but no one else has mentioned it..
What a massive step backwards. It undermines Seibold’s authority no matter what role he’s given. The playing group is so close now, this would throw a spanner in that works. They all give the “we all respect Madge” speech, but many couldn’t work with him anymore. This reeks of Rusty.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Straight from the horses mouth. Brother ran into him at the double header.
I know a man who is good friends with Madge and he was having lunch with Madge the other day.

When I see him later this week I shall ask him about it.

This man still has connections at Souths and knows Solly quite well but obviously he can't tell me too much for obvious reasons.. this man was on our board of directors too

Thanks for the info though DKOR and I tried emailing admins on another note but haven't heard back.

Can you please find out when they are giving me my private messages back?? They said it'd be a few days but it's been two weeks.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a massive step backwards. It undermines Seibold’s authority no matter what role he’s given. The playing group is so close now, this would throw a spanner in that works. They all give the “we all respect Madge” speech, but many couldn’t work with him anymore. This reeks of Rusty.
No mate many are still close with him.... I have word of that...

The media portrayed it all wrong..

It's only a couple of them only that don't like him, Cody Walker is one of those...

I know people will tell me I'm bullshiting but I'm not mate. I have word. I don't tell fibs.

southsport

First Grade
Now you are making me worry Fish. :(

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cookie said before the Wigan trial that GI was 100% and should be back for the shield.
They are now saying if he gets through the training/captains run on Friday he will play off the bench.

If he does I wouldn't play him more than 25mins...

I just hope he's not rushing back...

southsport

First Grade
They are now saying if he gets through the training/captains run on Friday he will play off the bench.

If he does I wouldn't play him more than 25mins...

I just hope he's not rushing back...
He's gotta play sometime, it's up to the high performance staff and GI himself.