What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Great news about GI! I'm so pumped to see him back!

However, like R20 said, I hope we're not rushing him back and I'd only play him for 30 minutes max just to clear out the cob webs so he's primed for Round 1.

Good news about Crichton too.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Maguire back to Souths would be a good move by Souths. Seibold has already shown his inexperience by selecting Doueihi at halfback for the Charity Shield when Doueihi looks to be a centre. Tracey should be No 7 this week

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maguire back to Souths would be a good move by Souths. Seibold has already shown his inexperience by selecting Doueihi at halfback for the Charity Shield when Doueihi looks to be a centre. Tracey should be No 7 this week
I disagree.

Tracey is underdone and we need to be careful with him. Doueihi looks stronger at this point and is playing with more purpose...

Doueihi has a good long kicking game and his bombs are allright plus his passing and support play is good sniffing around... nothing wrong with a running half either...

I predict Tracey to go after this season and Doueihi to stay and get a bench spot in 2019 as he can cover halves, centre plus back row.....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
A centre? Nah man. That kids got better game management skills than most NRL halves and a good kicking game.

He's definitely a half

Galeforce

Bench

What a troll comment........every statement biased and lacking thought. Not worth further response though i have plenty ......why show respect to a troll

Dogmatix

Juniors
Not a troll comment at all

Tracey was impressive in the halves last week while Doueihi was not. Doueihi does look a good athlete though so centre or winger is a logical position for him to try

Johnston and Cook led the Souths attack in the 1st half last week. When they went off the Souths' attack in the 2nd half struggled big time with only Tracey offering a threat

ThingFish

Juniors
Not a troll comment at all

Tracey was impressive in the halves last week while Doueihi was not. Doueihi does look a good athlete though so centre or winger is a logical position for him to try

Johnston and Cook led the Souths attack in the 1st half last week. When they went off the Souths' attack in the 2nd half struggled big time with only Tracey offering a threat
Soooo we should change coaches because of a Halfback call in a trial match. Because he wants to see an actual first team candidate and not the Bears Halfback. Just typing that I felt trolled.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I understand what Dogmatix is trying to say. Doueihi’s best trait from what we saw is his running game. He definitely seems to benefit when a dominant half when someone like Tracey or Farah is on the field. So I think it’s only logical to say his best position would probably be 5/8th or centre. But as Rabbitoad has pointed out, he has game management that we haven’t had in the side since Luke Keary left so 5/8th is probably the go for him. We also all know that Walker is a lock for the 5/8th spot so the only logical place to put him for CS was halfback.

I also think Seibold wants to give Tracey as much match fitness as possible to get used to playing 80 minutes of footy again and then if he kills it at the bears he’ll be knocking down the door for first grade.

callmack1

Staff member
Doueihi is certainly a half imo. Yes, he's big and doesn't really have the build of a 5/8 but his game management is streaks ahead of other halves his age.

He did get a bit kick-happy last weekend but I was pleased with how patient he was. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes tomorrow because I imagine, he'll have the main task of directing the boys around while Cody will play what's in front of him.

Hopefully him and Tracey kill it at the Bears and if they do, I honestly think they'll start pushing Cody and Reyno which will be great for them.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Champion!
Tatola's numbers are very nice. George on the other hand...

No worries I thought that’d be popular in here. I was shocked by some of the numbers. Tatola seems to be the most damaging runner in the squad. How about big Hymel’s numbers? If we see more of that, I’m very excited.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Tatola and Nicholls would be on less than George combined,pull your f**king finger out George.
Just don't get it with George,where his head is I haven't got a clue,to be honest he's not even worth a bench spot.
And please tell him not to go anywhere near dummy half,he scares me to death!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Just read a rumour that Madge could be heading to Penrith, if Griffin doesn’t get his shit together. I thought Gould was one of the culprits that constantly bagged Madge for playing the same style all the time.

southsport

First Grade
Just read a rumour that Madge could be heading to Penrith, if Griffin doesn’t get his shit together. I thought Gould was one of the culprits that constantly bagged Madge for playing the same style all the time.
Yep, and Gus was the one that signed Griffin after his previous assigment didn't live up to expectations.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yep, and Gus was the one that signed Griffin after his previous assigment didn't live up to expectations.

I had really high hopes for them last year but my expectations have dropped dramatically now. Madge will probably go well there but I think Gould should consider hiring more help for himself. Seems to be in over his head with this 5 year plan shit.