What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

He has put on 3 or 4 kgs apparently. My guess is he is now around 116kgs. His arms small? Legs bit thin but arms are massive.

192a7455.jpg
His legs would look bigger if they were a bit shorter. Maybe he should piggyback Vave at training.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
He was briefly training with the NRL side then rissoled, so there might be attitude issues. Shame if true, because he's a massive talent.

He wasn't "rissoled" for his attitude. There's something more personal in his life that doesn't allow him to train full time with first grade. He does his own training on top of the 3 nights a week he trains with the Flegg squad.

An attitude issue may have beens a problem when he was 15 or 16 but he's matured a lot as a person.

From what I remember he was signed until the end of 2019 anyway.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Congrats mate.
I'm in the same boat myself. I'm expecting my first child in early September.
Problem is my missus comes from a bunch of private school, rugby-loving toffs. Will have to keep the kid away from any functions involving that side of the family for as long as possible.
My missus is ok though. She knows that this kid will be an Eels fan no matter what.

Well done mate.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon people (read Rammy) are confused he has no leg muscles (or mussels) because he has no pelvis. At least not proportionately sized to the rest of him. He's got quite a long head, long body shoulders to belt line, no ass and then long legs

Incorrect

Coach
I reckon people (read Rammy) are confused he has no leg muscles (or mussels) because he has no pelvis. At least not proportionately sized to the rest of him. He's got quite a long head, long body shoulders to belt line, no ass and then long legs
I reckon his spleen is a tad shorter than it needs to be... And his temporal lobe could benefit from a session or 2 of electro shock treatment...

Stevie

Bench
Side note. Is it just me or does the chosen one look as though he has shrunk a bit and lost a bit of his size from the NFL finally. I remember when he was at the Titans I saw him out and he looked huge.

Now he looks pretty normal, in my opinion definitely lighter.

192a7841.jpg

192a7849.jpg