What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
He’s a fair bit lighter than Klemmer (but also faster). He said in an early interview that the club wants him to get bigger. I assume they didn’t mean taller.

His legs are way to skinny for such a tall man. He really needs to add a ton of fat/mussel on them to make him more resistant to tacklers, injury and power overall in thrusting through the defense.

But yes like Klemmer, he has thin arms for his over all size. But those spindly calves are his biggest weakness.

If he doesn't address these issues he will always be injury prone and won't fulfill his potential. Look what happened to his wrist on his most determined run of his last game. More of the same I'm afraid if he doesn't get upwards of 120+ kilos for such a big man.

hindy111

Post Whore
His legs are way to skinny for such a tall man. He really needs to add a ton of fat/mussel on them to make him more resistant to tacklers, injury and power overall in thrusting through the defense.

But yes like Klemmer, he has thin arms for his over all size. But those spindly calves are his biggest weakness.

If he doesn't address these issues he will always be injury prone and won't fulfill his potential. Look what happened to his wrist on his most determined run of his last game. More of the same I'm afraid if he doesn't get upwards of 120+ kilos for such a big man.

He has put on 3 or 4 kgs apparently. My guess is he is now around 116kgs. His arms small? Legs bit thin but arms are massive.

192a7455.jpg

TheRam

Coach
He has put on 3 or 4 kgs apparently. My guess is he is now around 116kgs. His arms small? Legs bit thin but arms are massive.

192a7455.jpg

Yeah, maybe I just didn't notice them or he has put on an extra 2 kilos on each arm, which would account for his increase of weight.