What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

grouch

First Grade
Both the Mitchell Moses interview and asking the fans about 2 referees were boring and worthless... but I absolutely loved everything else. Top show

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Loved it except for the terrible St Merge propaganda. Needs an extra 30mins though, felt the Checcin interview could have been longer.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Are Fox so hard done by for commentators that we needed to have three doses of Steve Roach this weekend? And they put him next to deadpan Bedsy whose voice ranges from bored to bemused.

Let's also not forget the nuff who called the Tigers/Rorters game and couldn't even pronounce Rochow for 35 minutes.

How hard is it to find a decent commentator?

The Marshall

Juniors
Are Fox so hard done by for commentators that we needed to have three doses of Steve Roach this weekend? And they put him next to deadpan Bedsy whose voice ranges from bored to bemused.

Let's also not forget the nuff who called the Tigers/Rorters game and couldn't even pronounce Rochow for 35 minutes.

How hard is it to find a decent commentator?
Think they would have been stretched thin with the double header in Perth.

nrlnrl

First Grade
wasn't that Matt Nable the actor?

i thought he did OK for his first ever call
Me too. I only heard him get Rochow wrong once. Yes, there were a couple of others, including JWH, but in my opinion, his feel for the game was very good - especially for his first ever live call. I thought he was much better than 2 of the guys Channel 9 use.

Anyway, no matter who is used, there will always be praise & criticism.