What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad are we travelling

MilkShark

First Grade
I don’t think we will win the next 2 games, hopefully turn up against the titans and eels to string a couple wins together by I’m not even confident about that.

carinashark

First Grade
Actually I think the team is coming together. Yes we need a half and Moz needs a couple more games at FB. But Edric looks like what he could be on the wing. Ramien looks like he has been there for years. The whole team is defending well. Yes we need more points we need to score mor try’s .Which brings me to our coach, Flanno is a great man manager and has learnt his defensive rigor from Ricky. But we need to innovate , we need a attack coach, we need to do something special when we have the ball.

Surely

Post Whore
Something special like the roosters kick for tries

It’s becoming as boring as afl

I concur on the lack of attacking structure and awareness, Moylan and Chad made fine breaks last Friday night and no one was in support. We also look particularly clueless when close to the opposition tryline, and always seem to be taking the wrong options and making it difficult for ourselves.

Calls for Uele, Flanagan, Lee, Dillon etc etc?

All of them were rank average against a very shit Dragons NSW Cup side on Saturday. Lee was f**king hopeless. Flanagan is competing in that grade, he’s going ok for a kid, but in terms of “spark” he’s far from the answer; how about you actually watch some NSW Cup before throwing out these suggestions?

The one player for the Jets standing up is Aaron Gray. He’s too good for that grade.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

All of them were rank average against a very shit Dragons NSW Cup side on Saturday. Lee was f**king hopeless. Flanagan is competing in that grade, he’s going ok for a kid, but in terms of “spark” he’s far from the answer; how about you actually watch some NSW Cup before throwing out these suggestions?

The one player for the Jets standing up is Aaron Gray. He’s too good for that grade.
Agree re Gray. If he can catch, he deserves another shot. He was terrible on debut, but he’s a better player than that.

Inferno

Coach

Where's he playing in the centres or on the wing?

shaggs

Coach

So the first grade team look dreadful. With no aim or enthusiasm.

And now you tell us that those players from the NRL squad playing Reggies aren’t going well either?

That’s f**king lovely isn’t it.

The mediocrity has infused again.

SadShark

Bench
Be interesting to see what Barry Russell has to say if the boys get him on the Podcast.

I remember in Rnd 4, 2015 Sam & Adam got Lyall on to ask WTF. One of, if not - the best interviews the show has had.

Hopefully Barry can be that open & honest.

Flanno has the gauge on how long he gives it if key combinations still aren’t gelling.

When.......

RUBIKS

Juniors

I'd argue that in a team game, your direct performance is effected by the players around you. Especially when you throw in a few random players you only see once or twice a week.

Plucking one of them out and giving them a chance in firsts might yield positive results.

Uele was a lot better than Ava in the trials, as was Dilion.

I would suggest that our relationship with the jets has run its course. I can't speak for costs, however we have enough players in our squad, to have a full compliment of sharks players in NSW cup, with a coach, who can get them to play with the same structure and run the same plays so that we can accurately gauge how these players are going and be confident that when they step up, they are not suddenly doing something different to their previous games.

chewsta

First Grade
Its funny how as a team we can eat up the metres and march up the field all we want at any point in the game. But get within 10 metres of the tryline and we lose the plot. Its a white line painted on the grass for f**ks sake, not the edge of the earth Just cross the farker.

Flanno needs a sports psych.

Card Shark

Immortal
Rabbits all over the Roosters but can’t score.

Considering the 4 teams from the 2 games are mixed up again this week, it’s hard to get a gauge in form.

SadShark

Bench
Its funny how as a team we can eat up the metres and march up the field all we want at any point in the game. But get within 10 metres of the tryline and we lose the plot. Its a white line painted on the grass for f**ks sake, not the edge of the earth Just cross the farker.

Flanno needs a sports psych.
Write this year orf. It’s a f**ken write orf.

f**ken wasted season already. Wasting every kaarnts time.

Gel on your Bali end of season trip ya f**kers.