What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Now if Poo was around we could establish how many meters Mannah made from kick offs V hit ups. Id also like to know if he got any post contact meters. He seems to hit the wall without any impact now days. He never offloads or even looks to offload. His play the balls have slowed significantly as well. That said his middle defence is great.
I also noticed he rarely, if ever, touched the ball with his foot when playing the ball. I couldn't believe he didnt get penalised.
Love ya Timmy...... But. .....
Vs manly ... Hitup runs/metres - all runs/metres - kick return runs/metres ... according to champion data

Mannah - 10/96 ... 16/191 ... 6/96 ... (yeah doesnt add up by 1m)
Matagi - 8/70 ... 10/91 ... 2/27
Alvaro - 14/114 ... 16/143 ... 2/28

hindy111

Post Whore
We may not of had them had we gotten rid of Mannah and had to pay full freight for another prop.

Junior didn’t want to remain in Sydney.

Just sayin

So the media says.........
If me and Ram ran the club players would love the joint so much theyd stay for unders.
Just saying.

hindy111

Post Whore
Vs manly ... Hitup runs/metres - all runs/metres - kick return runs/metres ... according to champion data

Mannah - 10/96 ... 16/191 ... 6/96 ... (yeah doesnt add up by 1m)
Matagi - 8/70 ... 10/91 ... 2/27
Alvaro - 14/114 ... 16/143 ... 2/28

Yet Matagi set the tone for that game not Mannah. Stats dont tell a story.Just look good on paper.

strider

Post Whore
Yet Matagi set the tone for that game not Mannah. Stats dont tell a story.Just look good on paper.
Which explains everyone was going on about the stats until they got posted

Matagi was great against manly ... he has gone M.I.A. at times too ... he is pretty inconsistant tbh

I would say Alvaro is consistently our 2nd best middle besides Brown

But anyone who thinks mannah didnt do weill against manly is an imbecile

strider

Post Whore
Some good props can do both.

Mannah is a handy back up dont get me wrong. Can take spot 5 in our top 30 next year. Id like 6 props.
And some good attacking props are lazy f**kers who do little hard work but an occaisional big hit which makes people mistakenly think they are good defenders

If we want to consider defense as equally as attack then i would probably put tim somwhere in the middle

Latest posts