What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V the Tigers

mxlegend99

Referee
No. Everyone keeps trying to start shit with every post I make and trying to twist what I write into something that was never said.

God forbid someone thinks we lost a game because the opposition was better than us or rsgher we played poorly. No evetyond here turns into skeepe. Refs hate us. Media hate us. Everyone is out to get us.

Nevermind the fact it happens to every club. Or the fact we also get bad decisions that benefit us.

BxTom

Bench
No. Everyone keeps trying to start shit with every post I make and trying to twist what I write into something that was never said.

God forbid someone thinks we lost a game because the opposition was better than us or rsgher we played poorly. No evetyond here turns into skeepe. Refs hate us. Media hate us. Everyone is out to get us.

Nevermind the fact it happens to every club. Or the fact we also get bad decisions that benefit us.

Well if everyone does it then the stats must prove that you are a f#$%wit. . And we know how much you love stats.

Tom.

mxlegend99

Referee
If a team lets themselves get into a position where a bad call can cost them game in the 79th minute, that’s also on them.

A team needs to play well enough that a bad call or two doesn’t stop them winning.
I agree.

But its still better for it to happen early in the game so you have an opportunity to make up for it. One thing we are great at is making up points we need. So long as we have enough time left to get them.

Id rather we played 80 minutes like we do when we need points. But we cant seem to nottle that desperation.

maple_69

Bench
Guess this is what happens on here when your team is good...

Obviously we’re all amped for Cleary to make his dad his bitch once again, but outside of that I’m most excited to see Hetherington go around again. He looks the goods. I suspect he isn’t likely to get another sniff after the bye given Katoa, May, Peach and then Leota will all be converging on the bench soon.

tripster

Juniors
Apparently ticket sales are very strong so here’s hoping we can get 13000 plus which would be good crowd for Thursday night game.

I am kicking myself that I can’t see this one at the ground (on holidays overseas). It should be a really good game and a really good highlight of how we are travelling. Tigers defence has been impressive so it’ll be good to see if we can crack it and score some points.

I have loaned my wife’s and my membership pass to my neighbour and his grandson (grandson is a massive Panthers fan and has never been to a live game, and his grandad is a massive Tigers fan. I told him it was ok if he doesn’t cheer too loudly for the Tigers).

Kilkenny

Coach
This place is really struggling when I'm not the geniused immature merkin.

Don’t kid yourself Umina. It is Billy who is sorely missed. He was the master of the cynical one or two line put downs. Didn’t need to rely on stats either to belittle us mere Panther tragics.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
If a team lets themselves get into a position where a bad call can cost them game in the 79th minute, that’s also on them.

A team needs to play well enough that a bad call or two doesn’t stop them winning.
So if a shit decision costs you the game it's your fault, but if it goes your way and you steal the win as a result you deserve it?

What a basic, terrible point.

franklin2323

Immortal
Apparently ticket sales are very strong so here’s hoping we can get 13000 plus which would be good crowd for Thursday night game.

The Dogs game was 13k and didn't sell the reserved seats. Souffs game sold seats but wasn't a sellout so I reckon around 15k

Exsilium

First Grade
Anyone else think Cleary is a couple weeks underdone?

It’s just been too scripted to date and I’d rather he wait a couple weeks.