What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 11 vs Warriors: Live Game Day Thread - 18th May 2018

Are you getting pumped?

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
The good thing about our losses are tbey havent been big. We could of won our last 3 games with a bit of luck. I meam that bounce of ball to warriors try to take lead ?
Its just been a merkin of a year luck and injuries. Better this year when we are know chance then next year.

At full strength we win this week. We also win last. And yes I know warriors had 2 guys out. We had 7.

There has been some possitive this year and a show of what areas are weak. 2md rows a massive hole for me

Avenger

Immortal
He embarrassed himself during the presser. The reporter wanted an answer to who is responsible for this mess (he even mentioned coaching) and he kept saying that different players are making the same mistakes every week. He should have said that HE IS f**kING ACCOUNTABLE and the buck stops with him.

He is starting to sound like Ricky Stuart.

Please just f**king go.

Noise

Coach
Gutherson’s playmaking out wide has been the worst. His best play was when he dummied and went himself for the try. Otherwise he threw plenty of dumb passes. When the defence has it all covered you need to hold the ball and take the tackle. Get to your kick.

Gutherson is quite over rated because he plays with heaps of energy and enthusiasm - something we at Parra are not use to. His playmaking is limited. He should be centre. I’ve been saying it for a while but our best fullback is Hayne (when not injured)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Inspiring!!

The fact this same presser has been trotted out 9 times now is sufficient evidence to indicate they have no f**king answers.
The answer is that we need better players on the field. That isn’t something we can fix until we get players back from injury. And recruiting for 2019, which isn’t a quick fix either. Stating these at pressers isn’t going to help anyone. It just looks like an excuse.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The answer is that we need better players on the field. That isn’t something we can fix until we get players back from injury. And recruiting for 2019, which isn’t a quick fix either. Stating these at pressers isn’t going to help anyone. It just looks like an excuse.
What was the reason for our early season losses then when we had Brown, Hayne, Evans and T-Rex on the field?

...and why can we use injuries as an excuse but our opposition don’t need to? That was an ordinary Warriors outfit without TVS and SJ. We also lost to a depleted sharks and Penrith outfit.

You don't have to join the death rider crew, whatever that is ... Just be a truth teller. Be prepared to be ridiculed though if you're critical of the team and or coach....
I'm prepared but thanks for the warning. Even if I felt like it, who'd want to be associated with them deadshits lol. Nah I'll just remain a jaded apologist, I think. cheers.

Incorrect

Coach
What was the reason for our early season losses then when we had Brown, Hayne, Evans and T-Rex on the field?

...and why can we use injuries as an excuse but our opposition don’t need to? That was an ordinary Warriors outfit without TVS and SJ. We also lost to a depleted sharks and Penrith outfit.
Looking forward to seeing a response to this...

hindy111

Post Whore
He embarrassed himself during the presser. The reporter wanted an answer to who is responsible for this mess (he even mentioned coaching) and he kept saying that different players are making the same mistakes every week. He should have said that HE IS f**kING ACCOUNTABLE and the buck stops with him.

He is starting to sound like Ricky Stuart.

Please just f**king go.

Avenger we get it. But perhaps put something constructive together. It is frustrating but its been a merkin of a year and we've had no luck.
I honestly feel BA time might be up. But plenty of small things just arent going our way. Tonight again the bounce of ball went against us. Same as last week. We are in a hole but its not actually that deep.

strider

Post Whore
Gutherson is quite over rated because he plays with heaps of energy and enthusiasm - something we at Parra are not use to. His playmaking is limited. He should be centre. I’ve been saying it for a while but our best fullback is Hayne (when not injured)
Hayne isnt even a shadow of what he was .... i am gob smacked people keep talking him up ... he lost the desire 4 years ago

Who started the game-day threads?