What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Exactly, yet the BA bedwetters will have plenty to say in the morning when they change their soiled sheets for the 9th time this year.
At first when I read this I thought you were referring to people that soiled their sheets 9 times in a night.

Noise

Coach
I actually think the final decisions to keep the players on the field was correct - tht came from BA via quit surprisingly long walkie talkie convos .... i just dont understand how twice we managed to drag players off the field and the replacements get all the way on only to drag em back off .... it was shambollick

That’s coaching incompetence

Bazal

Post Whore
sorry, Michael.

Gee you'd think if he was that good you'd at least know his name...I was wondering WTF you were on about when you said Mark Maguire the other day.

Anyway he's just taken the NZ job. Full time. And if you reckon BA has no idea in attack, you'll hate Madge....

"Right lads, here's the plan. Give it to Burgess, any of them. Except Luke."

"Um, Madge, this isn't Souths...."

"....f**k."

Avenger

Immortal
Gee you'd think if he was that good you'd at least know his name...I was wondering WTF you were on about when you said Mark Maguire the other day.

Anyway he's just taken the NZ job. Full time. And if you reckon BA has no idea in attack, you'll hate Madge....

"Right lads, here's the plan. Give it to Burgess, any of them. Except Luke."

"Um, Madge, this isn't Souths...."

"....f**k."
If we sack him, I'd offer it to Kevin Walters. Not as expensive and would lessen the impact of paying BA out.

hindy111

Post Whore
He knows footy buddy and hes not blind.
This could be why BA got the shi*s with the Media over the Mansour to The Eels question. All the talk was it was a done deal. Have a feeling The Sauce did a backflip. Gus wins again. Probably convinced him his career would nosedive in B&G.

Plays for winning team meam could play 3 origins thats 100k. If we offered 500k amd they offered 380k knowing has a much higher chance of getting his 100k from origin.
Plus the duke would have tpa connections.I bet they dont lose Hethrington or Cleary....

Bazal

Post Whore
If we sack him, I'd offer it to Kevin Walters. Not as expensive and would lessen the impact of paying BA out.

I genuinely don't rate many of the current NRL coaches. Honestly. And I don't think one bad year (especially so soon after 2016) is reason enough to give a bloke the arse.

Cleary gets a lot of smoke blown up his arse but he has essentially done what BA has with the Tigers and has never been a fantastic tactical coach and has never left a club significantly better than it was. Bennet is past it, Mary McGregor is riding a wave but an injury to Vaughan or Hunt or Widdop and he's back to being the most hated coach in the game, Barrett is a simpleton. Kearney is riding a wave like Mary, Flanagan is basically BA, but loves peptides. Robinson has one of the best run clubs in the game behind him and still looks clueless at times, Sticky is an angry midget, hell even Bellamy has never been tested without his superstars....

IMO probably the best coach in the game at the moment is Paul Green, and look what's happened to the Cowboys this season....

hindy111

Post Whore
If Bennets on outer he would be worth a last legacy. I reckon he would love it too.
Finish taking eels to a title.