What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

hindy111

Post Whore
And expect now some brutal floggings. Im talking 30 point belters. BA has no path for juniors and young blood. Enthusiasm is the only thing that can stop this and once we have nothing to play for its hard to keep the physical effort up as a player.

Avenger

Immortal
You want people to respect your opinions, yet label those who don’t concur with yours as bedwetters ?

What I think is that BA has made some recruiting errors. These need to be fixed.

They can be fixed by BA or the new guy.

Who is to say that the new guy can coach better with the new squad than BA ? As I have said before, you dont punt the guy on top of the tree unless you have a better guy to replace him.

My view is that unless a premium coach us available (not some unemployed merkin from a failed gig) then you might as well stick with who you have. Like it or not he is a very good coach. Yes he has made mistakes, but haven’t we all.
Made mistakes ? LOL Your argument is too simplistic and does not apply to a first grade coaching gig or any managerial role in world sport.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do we take a risk. Look some ex assistants.

3 clubs went for rookies from Penrith. Mixed results early

Green,McGregor,Pay all where rookies like BA. Again mixed results early.

Green was a super coach and now people would be questioning him. McGregor reversed.

I am not confident in who we get but id much rather an old head like Bennett or Bellmay if available.

Put a list of options.

Avenger

Immortal
Because we are totally f**ked I’d entice Brian Smith back, especially if we have to pay out Arthur. He is younger than Bennett and hasn’t forgotten anything. Plus he loves challenges like this. Two year deal.

When he leaves I’d go for Shane Flanagan.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Because we are totally f**ked I’d entice Brian Smith back, especially if we have to pay out Arthur. He is younger than Bennett and hasn’t forgotten anything. Plus he loves challenges like this. Two year deal.

When he leaves I’d go for Shane Flanagan.
F**k no x 2.

chiefy1

Juniors
But Poupau said Parramatta are one signing away from becoming a premiership challenging club :grinning::grinning::grinning:

hindy111

Post Whore
Im honestly not concerned to much. I am unsure BA has the goods but also not his fault we have had heaps of injuries and our two highest paid players out of form.

Norman and Jennings.I didnt predict that.

The bounce of ball isnt going our way. People need to chill. A few simple tweaks can fix this. Not a complete mess imo.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think Avenger at some stage has mentioned every possible first grade coach as a replacement. Different answer every time the question is asked.

I guess that's how you look like a genius when one of your options eventually happens.

Im honestly not concerned to much. I am unsure BA has the goods but also not his fault we have had heaps of injuries and our two highest paid players out of form.

Norman and Jennings.I didnt predict that.

The bounce of ball isnt going our way. People need to chill. A few simple tweaks can fix this. Not a complete mess imo.
It's not like our cap is f**ked for the next three years. Or we're getting flogged every week.

And the jennings hate is ridiculous.

forward pass

Coach
During Broncos V Chooks game the Eels V Warriors final score was announced.
Vautin. "Looks like Parramattas season is now officially over".
Gould. "Its was over a long time ago".
He is right. When you get humiliated 54 to blot in round 2 you have some serious, serious attitude issues. I was stupid too and thought it was an anomaly and due to the heat but the alarm bells should have been ringing with everyone at the club.

Latest posts