What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
Can anyone update me on the story on Nine news last night about someone trying to get Max thrown out? I missed most of it.

I think somebody mentioned that a Eels supporter wrote to the Minister of Whatever asking WTF is Max still there.

The short answer of course is to keep the merkins out.

WolfSheep.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
Was the letter signed "Gerry FitzDennis" by any chance?

When I was down there the other day taking photos of the stadium, I actually saw a guy hobbling into the Leagues Club on crutches, who looked like a former CEO and had a name very similar to that.
I kept my mouth shut.

Bazal

Post Whore
what does Max's c**k taste like?

Lol. El D the homophobic cum rag. Never unpredictable...

If you weren't such a simpleton you'd know that I've been calling for Max to f**k off as recently as an hour or so ago. But you've got the IQ of a developmentally disabled salamander so you can't understand that thinking Max needs to finish his job and move on, and thinking this knob jockey is an absolute f**kass, are not mutually exclusive opinions.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lol. El D the homophobic cum rag. Never unpredictable...

If you weren't such a simpleton you'd know that I've been calling for Max to f**k off as recently as an hour or so ago. But you've got the IQ of a developmentally disabled salamander so you can't understand that thinking Max needs to finish his job and move on, and thinking this knob jockey is an absolute f**kass, are not mutually exclusive opinions.
sure you have f**kstick

lol