What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Like a greased up cousin

JkkvN4_vRx__kJbe6pCXc57gm7708ZIL_iTyeFp1APtchMdxpXoIKHyWCLOH9A_w500fKaI6ojdcY0yAdOZjF6PMPnxub6JuU8WOC0KXQK2IcqK5DGdnZVM9NnnM8-6Wy8-4WvIrdInsYDxpdgbtqaw=w320-h240-nc

kdalymc

Bench
Why would you be looking at the number on your own back..

Closer look at the QLD jersey

so these new qld jerseys have-
large rubber badges, now i don't know what the 'player cut' has, but if the player has this surely its more uncomfortable than embroidery (put the fact aside that this point doesn't exist)

the isc logo is another material also,

and there is a 3d, large, Q logo on the side, its actually solid and looks shit.

i went and had a look at these jerseys today, now that im in the "Chinese jersey import game" im comparing items and seeing where the faults are.

are these extras simply to verify a real from a fake? they definitely serve no purpose, and surely are more expensive than last years model.
are they actually taking note of the Chinese versions now and compensating for people going else where by paying more to make you want to by the OG ??

the Q has a hologram, remember when collectable cards had holograms so you knew they were real...

Zerô

Juniors
Why would you be looking at the number on your own back..

so these new qld jerseys have-
large rubber badges, now i don't know what the 'player cut' has, but if the player has this surely its more uncomfortable than embroidery (put the fact aside that this point doesn't exist)

the isc logo is another material also,

and there is a 3d, large, Q logo on the side, its actually solid and looks shit.

i went and had a look at these jerseys today, now that im in the "Chinese jersey import game" im comparing items and seeing where the faults are.

are these extras simply to verify a real from a fake? they definitely serve no purpose, and surely are more expensive than last years model.
are they actually taking note of the Chinese versions now and compensating for people going else where by paying more to make you want to by the OG ??

the Q has a hologram, remember when collectable cards had holograms so you knew they were real...

If you read between the lines of recent fan surveys, you'd think the NRL is going to introduce tiered jerseys, much like how you walk into Rebel and there is 3 NFL jerseys of varying quality and price.

This might be a glimpse of what a 'premium' jersey might have

kdalymc

Bench
If you read between the lines of recent fan surveys, you'd think the NRL is going to introduce tiered jerseys, much like how you walk into Rebel and there is 3 NFL jerseys of varying quality and price.

This might be a glimpse of what a 'premium' jersey might have
yeah. however whilst best and less jerseys are 60 bucks, i can get 3 jerseys off fake_jerseys delivered for that...

they would wanna drop the price MAJORLY on anything thats not a players cut...

yeah. however whilst best and less jerseys are 60 bucks, i can get 3 jerseys off fake_jerseys delivered for that...

they would wanna drop the price MAJORLY on anything thats not a players cut...

Yeah but like everything in life, you get what you pay for... So a $20 jersey from China, looks and feels like a $20 jersey from China. They're cheap for a reason, they look cheap and nasty.

sempmrh

Juniors
I have one of the new ISC Maroons jerseys and it definitely feels a little more premium than regular ISC jerseys. They might be talking about these "premium" features but it's the fabric that does it for me. Despite the spin from manufacturers that the fabric they use is supposedly lighter, more breathable, stronger, etc. it always feels the same and has forever, no matter the brand. This actually feels good.

Regarding the Chinese fakes - they're alarmingly good for fakes but they're still trash. I've seen people wearing fakes at games that have been printed from photos that have Photoshop errors from the NRL online store. I'd rather wear a Best and Less version than a fake - and I don't really want to wear one of those either.

kdalymc

Bench
Nah, my supplier is on the money. I took some to rebel for a comparison too.

Also, anyone that pays $160 for a T Shirt needs a f**ken floggin.

Ps. All jerseys are made in China

kdalymc

Bench
Anyone who supports pirates who profit from the work of others deserves a flogging.
f**k the NRL. Wacking on 100 bucks to make a jersey ‘licenced’

Also that knights jerseys looks f**ked.
What’s with this shit pink ??? WIL is purple FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts