What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Juniors
I have one of the new ISC Maroons jerseys and it definitely feels a little more premium than regular ISC jerseys.

I'd be interested to know how durable that rubber badge will prove to be. Will it crack, fade or warp after being worn and washed a few dozen times? Only time will tell.

Anyone who supports pirates who profit from the work of others deserves a flogging.

Umm..... haven't you taken your username from a character who is described as a master criminal?

juggalo

Juniors
the Q has a hologram, remember when collectable cards had holograms so you knew they were real...
And banknotes

Yeah but like everything in life, you get what you pay for... So a $20 jersey from China, looks and feels like a $20 jersey from China. They're cheap for a reason, they look cheap and nasty.
The ones from Bali you can tell a mile away but the Sharks ones I’ve got from fake_jerseys look better than the ones you get from Rebel. The retail ones have a larger white V which look stupid but the fake_jerseys ones the V is smaller and is the same size as the players cut. Just don’t have embroidered logos but either do the players jerseys. Small sacrifice for a saving of $140

Munted

Bench
Whats everyones vibe on the different NSW origin jerseys?
The classic jersey looks OK, removes the HUGE sponsor logo.
The player cut also temps me...would love to momentarily feel like an athlete...

gzerounian

Juniors
f**k the NRL. Wacking on 100 bucks to make a jersey ‘licenced’

Also that knights jerseys looks f**ked.
What’s with this shit pink ??? WIL is purple FFS
On a serious note though, with clubs doing everything they can to gain an advantage over their opponents (like the grip on jerseys), wouldn't those shorts give an nrl team huge a advantage breaking away from tackles? Some team shorts have gotten so long and baggy that they look like basketball shorts. And onther unrelated gripe of mine are the increasing number of players with socks down. Before Hodkinson joined manly, they had only 2 players who wear socks up: DCE and Tapau. Now with Hodkinson there they have 3. Its not a good look.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
And now an indigenous training jersey

qrl051814-qrl-indigenous-social-v2.jpg

This would be solid for some indigenous charity touch footy event leading into origin

DeeJ

Bench
the creep in me likes the tight shorts, but thats not exactly a ringing endorsement of the idea....

I'm surprised in this day and age of outrage they went with those concepts. There's not much difference between those uniforms and what the cheerleaders wear.

As a male fan though, go Newcastle!

Status
Not open for further replies.