What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
Ince I was in the lift with a Canadian guy I was working with. It was the long weekend and he asked what I was doing . I said going down south. And if he has ever been down south.

He never come back to work again.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wtf mate. It was a serious question. Whatever, you’re a seriously dirty minded merkin.
00l8.jpg

If you're in the area then do it. It's going to cost you over 200 clams for a night but you get breakfast any way you like it for 2, plus a personal tour of the lighthouse. The rooms are exceptional and as you saw, the views aren't hard to take.
If I'm droppin 200 clams I'll get a tour of the cave and have breakfast alone. just how i like it.

Eelogical

Referee
Ince I was in the lift with a Canadian guy I was working with. It was the long weekend and he asked what I was doing . I said going down south. And if he has ever been down south.

He never come back to work again.
Were you pointing at his genitals when you said it?

Eelogical

Referee
I've got a lady I can go and see for some casual clamming. I wouldn't call her Mrs Stoppa, no.
Casual clammer……….I like it. I had one of those many years ago. Picked her up at St George Leagues Club, she was playing the pokies. 11 years older than me, I ended up playing pokies.

Casual clammer……….I like it. I had one of those many years ago. Picked her up at St George Leagues Club, she was playing the pokies. 11 years older than me, I ended up playing pokies.
That's how they suck you in. Thinking you're going to get the feature.

hindy111

Post Whore
No matter how horny or desperate you where. Who the hell could get off on a blow up doll?

crocodile

Bench
Absolutely! It has a great road that leads out to Smoky Cape Lighthouse. If anyone wants to do something special for the mrs then take them to the B&B cottages at the lighthouse. I found it to be one of the best places to stay on the NSW coast...…….ever.

CE62AD75F2F5476F9F1F9DBDA065D488.ashx

A5831DE429454EFA942F9638D5946CC8.ashx
smokey_l.h_for_website_1024x1024.jpg
Yes, wonderful with the lovely Hat Head off in the distance. wish I was there right now.