What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Sharks @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
It looks a better team. I'm surprised MWZ is out but Kev should do the job. I hope Aloiai fires.

Benji out is a big decision but IC does it pretty well. He doesn't make it a big deal by doing it on the day of the game. I'd prefer 4 forwards on the bench but there is no way ET is an 80 minute hooker.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Meh... getting a bit of a shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic feel...

Not sure where the points are going to come from but hope I’m proven wrong...

regardless of the outcome I'd like see someone smash gallen into his own posts, bounce him off the cross bar, and see him land on the fence.

drug cheat - tick
racist - tick
swears at and over eager kid looking for an autograph - tick

absolute scumbag. the fact he won a comp and wayne pearce missed out proves there is no justice in the world.

I like that IC is trying something different with the forwards but it's going to be a mountain to climb.

go tigers!!!

Still trying to work out what that sin bin was for????? Probably because Cronulla was behind on the score board. That's a good enough reason isn't It?

There we have the weekly sinbinning

Still trying to work out what that sin bin was for????? Probably because Cronulla was behind on the score board. That's a good enough reason isn't It?

It's OK, the NRL will come out tomorrow and say they got that wrong.

I like that IC is trying something different with the forwards
Many supporters have been saying that Matulino is best coming off the bench and I think that half may prove that, I think MCK may be best utilised that way as well.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Need Cleary at 7... maybe if the Panthers win the comp this year they might let him leave a year early?

We will trade them Brooks..

The problem with Brooks today was the lack of thought put into his kicks which aided the Sharks in two tries,if he punched these kicks into the corner for field position the result may have been different.

The turning point for me was when Reynolds went into touch with ball from Lee dropping it. A drop ball by Lee so where's the advantage to West Tigers?

We need a forward with the ability to break the line and have an offload.

We need speed in the backs.

We need Liddle at 9

Aloiai boy oh boy, some lose carries at critical times today.

From what we do have, I think the 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 today are our best options. Reynolds will be 6 next week and surely is combination with Brooks has to improve & must improve.

You take ET out of 9 and the service doesn't get any better. We seriously need to get a decent 9 before June 30.

Lolahea needs to go. Thompson offers so much more. Lols hardly ever gets involved and we can't do any sweep plays. Hardly ever supports. We needed him to come on and wrap the ball up with gallen and instead he did bugger

What I was impressed with was the first half when our forwards were hitting it up and a support/option runner on the outside/inside. It allowed us to get heaps of metres up the middle. We need more of that.

Fffffffaaaaarrrrkkkkkkkk

Tiger05

First Grade
We are a gusty team that lacks some class. Aloiai has quality hit-ups but his mistakes are killing us. We have no hooker at the moment. When we can grind it out with ET that works well but you need to score points. I'd love us to grind out games like we did the first half but it's hard to consistently do that.

I was a Tui fan but I reckon he has to improve a lot. Thompson made a mistake defensively today so it shows how it's not easy defending on that wing. Fonua and Masters were huge for us. We weren't bad. Brooks had a poor game and Reynolds backed him up. Kev was huge. He should be out there for us.

Tiger05

First Grade
Where does he stuff up? When he comes on we go forward.

He does but he drops it or does something stupid a lot. He just isn't handling first grade at the moment. He is our best hooker but do you put him there when he just doesn't seem physically up to it at the moment.

Latest posts