What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2018: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
It may as well be. The refs are far too inconsistent with their rulings so whatever was dreamed up as a solution would still be winged about as the interpretations and subsequent decisions would still be a f**king shit show. What we really need is some consistency from the refs.

Last night was ridiculous.. You can give a warning then 15 minutes later 7se the bin.. Sutton even tries to make up some shit that he told Mannah after the penalty prior to the sin binning...

Today the sharks lost Woods on the half way line for a hand on the ball that's what I call a good call by the ref...

Imagine if the NRL bought in a system where there was no Ref. It was all decided by a super computer hooked up to lasers and sensors and cameras and shit and it had no faults and every decision was correct to the letter of the laws of the game. merkins would still whinge and say some decisions were absolutely incorrect. It's bit of a conundrum.

JokerEel

Coach
Well the refs in the Panthers Riaders game are shit...

You can pass off the ground.
Penalty to Camberra when you put ball on ground and lose control...

Glad this turd is retiring..Beardo other ref in this game can go with him...

IFR33K

Coach
Everytime I watch the Sharks, I struggle to see how they fit their roster under the cap.

Valentine Holmes
Josh Dugan
Matt Moylan
Andrew Fafita
Wade Graham
Luke Lewis
Matt Prior
Paul Gallen
James Segayaro
Aaron Woods

Plus 15 others have to fit under the $9.4m cap.

I tend to agree. I don’t buy the 3rd party sponsors shit either, because only a few seasons ago, they didn’t even have a major sponsor.

As a guesstimate, how much you think those 10 players are eating up cap wise?

IFR33K

Coach
Well the refs in the Panthers Riaders game are shit...

You can pass off the ground.
Penalty to Camberra when you put ball on ground and lose control...

Glad this turd is retiring..Beardo other ref in this game can go with him...

Beardo and weirdo.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fans are frustrated when they can’t see a difference between 2 tackles with completely different outcomes.

Get rid of one ref

Having 2 refs they are both gonna have different interpretations, some slight, some major

If they are gonna persist with 2 refs, have one soley referee the ruck/play the ball ONLY. the other ref does everything else.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Imagine if the NRL bought in a system where there was no Ref. It was all decided by a super computer hooked up to lasers and sensors and cameras and shit and it had no faults and every decision was correct to the letter of the laws of the game.

We be minor premiers by now with 4 rounds to play...

TheParraboy

Staff member
I tend to agree. I don’t buy the 3rd party sponsors shit either, because only a few seasons ago, they didn’t even have a major sponsor.

As a guesstimate, how much you think those 10 players are eating up cap wise?

all on 800k - give or take 50k
dugan
gallan
fifita
holmes (maybe current deal a lot less)

around 600-700k
graham
lewis
Moylan
townsend maybe 450-500?

500-600k
Segayaro
Prior
Woods (prob on 800k, the bal dogs are paying)