What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2023: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
For them to make the Top 8, they're up against:
- Souths, who you have pointed out aren't going that well
- Sharks, who have been abysmal of late
-,Raiders, who aren't a great side, but you only have to beat what is in front of you
- Storm, who are nowhere near the team they were in past seasons
- Parra, who are just having one of those seasons.

Outside of Panthers, Broncos and Warriors, there isn't much competition in the Cowboys way (or any of those teams above if they can put it together).

The Cowboys could be half the team they were last season and still easily make the Top 8 from here. They will make the Top 8 well before we will, and there is really only 9 teams in it

I also would not disregard the Knights who are playing better than the Cowboys and Us for that matter. If they can beat 2-3 of the teams your above list and win the rest of their games they will make the 8.

The Cowboys next 2 games will show how they are travelling Titans away (who put up a fight against us) but look to have given up since then with a poor showing against the Roosters. Broncos at home who have been one of the form teams and leading the competition.

Lose those 2 then they have a bye Sharks / Fins ( who both beat the cowboys this year) and Panfers (who won't rest players if it's to get the minor premiership) .

Chipmunk

Coach
I also would not disregard the Knights who are playing better than the Cowboys and Us for that matter. If they can beat 2-3 of the teams your above list and win the rest of their games they will make the 8.

The Cowboys next 2 games will show how they are travelling Titans away (who put up a fight against us) but look to have given up since then with a poor showing against the Roosters. Broncos at home who have been one of the form teams and leading the competition.

Lose those 2 then they have a bye Sharks / Fins ( who both beat the cowboys this year) and Panfers (who won't rest players if it's to get the minor premiership) .
Panthers should already have the minor premiership by then, unless we beat them the week before.

The Titans are utter rubbish, which says a lot about us.

Agree the Broncos will be a big test I can see them beating the Broncos at Home.

To be honest I don't think the Broncos are that good, nor the Warriors. The fact the Panthers win most weeks no matter who they put out on the field is a testament to just how piss weak most teams are going this season. Where the Raiders are is another example.

JokerEel

Coach
Panthers should already have the minor premiership by then, unless we beat them the week before.

The Titans are utter rubbish, which says a lot about us.

Agree the Broncos will be a big test I can see them beating the Broncos at Home.

To be honest I don't think the Broncos are that good, nor the Warriors. The fact the Panthers win most weeks no matter who they put out on the field is a testament to just how piss weak most teams are going this season. Where the Raiders are is another example.

Titans are rubbish they have been very hot and cold they beat the Broncos this year then lost to some of the bottom teams..

Let's see how it all plays out honestly I could not care less about any other team I hope they all have draws...

Chipmunk

Coach
Titans are rubbish they have been very hot and cold they beat the Broncos this year then lost to some of the bottom teams..

Let's see how it all plays out honestly I could not care less about any other team I hope they all have draws...
That would be handy