What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, with you Timmah licking the NRL'S balls for them.
Yes, by pointing out they made an error in counting crowds and that the figures they've publicised are wrong, I am very clearly licking their balls.

Billythekid

First Grade
Heads up to our resident Raiders fan and the Sharks fans all flinging shit in this thread - it's over.

You have your own thread now, if you keep crapping on about it here it'll be moved there.

About 5 years too late but I'll take it.

thorson1987

Coach
Heads up to our resident Raiders fan and the Sharks fans all flinging shit in this thread - it's over.

You have your own thread now, if you keep crapping on about it here it'll be moved there.

tenor.gif

taipan

Referee
You'd like to think they'd get 30,000(i am setting the bar low, it deserves more 40,000) at ANZ Souths v Roosters.Maybe people are waiting til tomorrow for the weather outcome,and will pay on arrival..
The Union mob are struggling to fill for the Bledisloe as it is.
Dunno what the answer is TBH.

carcharias

Immortal
My predictions
Broncos v cowboys - in Townsville- 17k (5k On account of JT’s last few miserable games)
Warriors v knights 14k kiwis are gluttons
Rabbit v rorters ANZ 4K but they’ll call it 13k
Titans v panthers Goldie 7k bikie convention
Manly v dogs - McGrath land 18k
Eels v Dragons at ANZ 7001 needs more choke
Raiders v tigers @ GIO 3k only tigers actually show
Storm v Sharks at the MFG 80k Grand final preview

Chook Norris

First Grade
You'd like to think they'd get 30,000(i am setting the bar low, it deserves more 40,000) at ANZ Souths v Roosters.Maybe people are waiting til tomorrow for the weather outcome,and will pay on arrival..
The Union mob are struggling to fill for the Bledisloe as it is.
Dunno what the answer is TBH.

Can't see it getting more than 20-25k. I think people need to acknowledge that the hype behind the NRL and the game's image has really taken a pounding the past few years.

We used to have scandals plague the game - but that didn't really push the game down IMO. Poor refereeing performances and the game's administration is what has hurted the game.

There was so much more positive hype behind the Roosters v Rabbitohs games back in 2013-14 than now (partly due to the story of Souths revival). Now it's just drowned out by the image of poor refereeing due to excessive social commentary on the matter.

Brutus

Referee
Griffin v Gould should get the biggest crowd this weekend.

It has had more publicity than all the games combined.