What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we make the 8

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It's a sad indictment of where our club is at that a lot of die hard fans want to see us lose.
But that's what you get when you run the place like a rabble.

I could never verbally say, l want the Dragons to lose but in saying that, I want a solution to our coaching issue.
If our form picks up - McGregor will probably be retained.
If our form stays in the doghouse, McGregor probably gets sacked.

I said exactly this last season and look what happened.
Same sh!t again this year ( with the team he wants )
I don't want another repeat next season.

For the sake of the club and the supporters, I don't want us to come good just to scrape in & win one or two games and then get bundled out in the first week..................... and McGregor stays.

I want McGregor gone without any hesitation, now.

I could never verbally say, l want the Dragons to lose but in saying that, I want a solution to our coaching issue.

For the sake of the club and the supporters, I don't want us to come good just to scrape in & win one or two games and then get bundled out in the first week..................... and McGregor stays.

We all hope there's a performance clause in McGregors contract.
We all know there isn't.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
I hope we don't, only sway to get rid of mcmuppet.

Non members all hope we don't.

This is a strange one, would think dragons supporters would want to see their team in finals action regardless of their personal feelings on coach and management... I know I want to see them there. Fire up tonight lads!

LINESPEED

Juniors

It'll be sweet sorrow today I suspect - and Cleary will do the honours for you.
We're in a classic Catch 22
Couldn't help noticing the commitment of the Parra No12 last night - he'd hammer someone and fuc*in sprint back onside like a man possessed.

JDB should display less mental weakness, get off the media, realise defence is more than the hero hit, stop sulking and walk the fuc*in walk

Last edited:

slippery5

Juniors

I don't like hoping for a loss but if we lose tonight then we must lose all remaining games

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
This is a strange one, would think dragons supporters would want to see their team in finals action regardless of their personal feelings on coach and management... I know I want to see them there. Fire up tonight lads!

Of course we want our team to win but with history staring us in the face, we are sick of the same situations.
Short term pain for long term gain.
It’s a tough one.

It's one thing to compete in the finals and another thing altogether to genuinely challenge for the title. The latter will never happen with this pretend coach.

Straight Shooter

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
Of course we want our team to win but with history staring us in the face, we are sick of the same situations.
Short term pain for long term gain.
It’s a tough one.

McFMD has messed with out heads long enough - to the extent that I'm having delusional schizophrenic moments where I imagine Aitken going down & Lomax scoring 3 tries in a losing side - sticking it right up Mc.FFS and Illawarra nepotism - and ending this soap opera
I need a drink

slippery5

Juniors
Can we still lose the last 3 and make the 8?
Problem with that is for the idiots in charge and Mcgregor, making the 8 will be considered a huge success.
YEP, we're improving, one more spot higher on the ladder (8th position) than last year, thats a successful year under anyone's books!!!!
McNoidea is our coach for the future. With that rate, don't expect a premiership for another 7 yrs.
By then he may have the roster he always wanted????

Last edited:

Lewish33

Juniors
YEP, we're improving, one more spot higher on the ladder (8th position) than last year, thats a successful year under anyone's books!!!!
McNoidea is our coach for the future. With that rate, don't expect a premiership for another 7 yrs.
By then he may have the roster he always wanted????
By then he'll have the roster he really, really, really wanted

Saintsified

Bench
It is, however im prepared to endure short term pain for long-term gain.

If Mary stays the pain continues long-term.

Latest posts