What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Quigs

Immortal
The Donks might have to sober up The Jet. Jimmy boy might have his center spot back earlier than he thought.

Inferno

Coach
He's had a wretched time up in Brisbane and was only just now finding some decent form.

I feel sorry for him.

fizman

Bench
Love Jack - always will. We were the beneficiary of getting Jack at the best time of his career which will be a short one sadly.

Unless he was desperate to come back to Cronulla on our terms, I wouldn’t be pursuing him.

He is a very tough Hombre and I wish him all the very best on his recovery.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Poor Birdy.

Lad can’t catch a break at the moment, he deserves better. Hard, tough player.

Hopefully he comes back better and stronger next season. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

Card Shark

Immortal
I know circumstances could be quite different if he stayed but when ya think about it, we might have dodged a bullet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Over time, the affected synovium along with the cartilage and bone next to it become eroded. Everything around the synovium meant to support the joint — muscles, ligaments, and tendons – slowly weaken. This breakdown, along with friction caused by a less functional synovial fluid leads to most of the pain commonly associated with RA.

He’s on the way out. Sad in a way but at least he got to play and win a ring

https://www.rheumatoidarthritis.org/ra/