What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Jack Bird.

jeffdragon

Bench
Fans no more than you think Jack.
He is meathead.
The fans have every right to do what they want in this regard.
He should of said we are not happy the way things are going and the fans have every right to be angry.
But stupid comments from him or any player in our team is not what we need.
That's why we are in this situation.
Should have a no dickheads policy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Your dipstick words,
Where’s the front lobe of your brain Mr Bird
We’d all rather forget you
Why did the club let you speak your mind

You’re second last
Yet you go speak out the left side of your arse
I wish you would have tried, But
You’re the one who often cried when things don’t go your way

Hey, Jack Bird,
Sound like a turd on the radio, stereo
The way you speak ain't fair you know
Hey, Jack Bird
Try not to miss a single tackle Saturday night

Hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Meet Jack.
Jack is upset.
Jack is upset that we're upset that his team is joint last on the table, that they've lost five in a row, that they play dumb footy, that their game management is so poor, that their defense is so flimsy, that their attack is so predictable, that they haven't played a semi-final since 2018, or contested a grand final since 2010. The longest dry spell in the club's history. The club that hasn't held the wooden spoon since 1935 but look odds-on this year thanks to Jack and his mates.
But "the fans" know nothing about footy. Never played a game in our lives.
You're probably right, Jack - we know nothing about footy. If we did we'd collectively up sticks and follow a team that could play it.
But we don't- because we cherish that Red V, and the history and deeds performed in it.
But, I'll tell you this, Jack - I won't watch a single minute of the Red V again until you're no longer in it.