What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP FOUR BOTTOM FOUR 2020

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So pretty much same as this season?
Not saying that you are wrong but it usually changes a fair bit from one season to the next.
Can’t see anyone really rocketing up into the top 4..

But I also can’t see any major changes happening in the bottom 4.. Just the Titans moving up slightly..

I think there’ll be heaps of change in the middle of the ladder though..

Belta

Juniors
Storm

Roosters

Rabbits

Raiders

3rd and 4th will be close with Many or the Parra being in the mix also

Tigers

Dragons

Titans

Warriors

I’m trying hard to be positive about the dragons, but the best I could muster up is they’ll improve by one spot from last season.

Of course Souths could be a serious contender if rumours about them recruiting get Latrell and/or Arrow come true

Just discovered how to edit my posts. There’s a chance that I may now be able to deliver upgraded posts and even a chance that some of my posts will actually make some sense. Not guaranteeing that though.

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
The position your team finishes at seasons end depends on scoring more pointst your opposing team on the day.
Also depends on how good is your team isa how bad are the refs.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
My predictions? I reckon the Titans will improve this year with a new coach. Roosters won't have the same drive to win, will still make finals but not top four. Penrith, Newcastle and Sharkies to decline massively. Dragons to improve on last season allowing the board to offer supercoach another extension.

1.Storm
2.Manly
3.Parra
4.Raiders

13.Newcastle
14.Dragons
15.Penrith
16.Warriors

jak

Bench
My predictions? I reckon the Titans will improve this year with a new coach. Roosters won't have the same drive to win, will still make finals but not top four. Penrith, Newcastle and Sharkies to decline massively. Dragons to improve on last season allowing the board to offer supercoach another extension.

1.Storm
2.Manly
3.Parra
4.Raiders

13.Newcastle
14.Dragons
15.Penrith
16.Warriors
please don't use the extension word on this forum

SBD82

Coach
Top 4
Roosters
Parra
Manly
Raiders

Bottom 4
Sharks
Titans
Knights
Warriors
It’s interesting that Canberra are placing pretty high in all of the predictions that I’ve seen here and elsewhere.

I can see the reasoning, and they had a very good season this year. But they have a long tradition of following up a good year with an awful year.

Going to be interesting to see if they can break that hoodoo.

possm

Coach
I think Flanagan and Sheppard will make all the difference in 2020. Really our weakest link is our centre pairing and so maybe a couple of youngsters will find their way into the NRL centre positions. Back 5 could become competitive if we discover a couple of good fast centres this off-season.

With Lomax at fullback, Saab and Pereira on the wings, we might just scrape through if we recruit Mitchell to replace Aitken.