What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
For those wondering what is different between the 2021 & 2022 Maroons jerseys.

Pretty much, a bit of white has been added to the collar, the white on the sleeves has shrunk a bit and Auswide has changed logos.

1932-1066.jpg
2138-1066.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Getting a jump on 2023, Cointree will be replacing Hostplus on the front and back of Storm’s shorts next year. They will be on the training shirts for 2022 in the meantime. Crypto sponsorships will be the new betting sponsorships.

kdalymc

Bench
cant wait to see nsw come up with some multi panel awkward Vee logos on wrong side monstrosity lololololol

Nuke

Staff member
If it's so important to have the NSWRL shield as well as the NSW Origin logo, State Of Origin logo, and Puma logo, then they should consider putting the shield in another location. Point of the shoulder, or even back of the neck (as is a current trend in a lot of NRL jerseys).

Jamming as many as they can on the chest undoes all the beauty of a nice, simple jersey.

yakstorm

First Grade
So close... if the middle shield, and the mini 'The Star' and 'Tooheys New' logos went, it would be the best Blues jersey since the early 2000s.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
64975980_nrlw-launch_0152_2022222112217.jpg

I know they've been shared individually before, but here are the 2021 NRLW kits... And yes, that really tiny logo on the Rooster's sleeves is in-fact Harvey Norman....
I really wish they’d pull their socks up, at least for the photo shoot

Nuke

Staff member
I'm also concerned as to what the NSW alternate jersey will be this year. I REALLY hope they'll do away with it altogether. It's just unneccessary.

Latest posts