What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

KingTigerman

Juniors
All we need are Home, Alternate, Heritage, and Indigenous jerseys.

That's FOUR.

Wear the Indigenous on two rounds, one a designated Indigenous Round, one to be decided by each club.

Likewise, the Heritage jersey twice - designated Heritage Round & one other game.

All others games either in home or alternate jersey... and ANZAC, Women in League, any other causes/promotions can be signified by a special badge or something else that's not a completely different jersey.

But what of the Dragons v Roosters ANZAC game?

Well, let that be an exception - and have them wear the Heritage jerseys for that year on ANZAC Day, even if that's the 3rd time in the season they wear them.. and their Heritage jerseys don't necessarily have to be WW2 Heritage.
As I've said I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't long until a team that doesn't really need an alternate jersey except for maybe once or twice a season decides to make their indigenous strip their alternate jersey

MugaB

Coach
Gold Coast have (sort of) released an anzac jersey

Mate that's exactly all that we need on these jerseys, perfect,
a noteworthy logo, a poppy with a message
. ..Well done titans, you've listened

Nuke

Staff member
That's their ANZAC jersey for this year.

Nuke

Staff member
Oh wait, you meant they were playing AGAINST their away strip..?
In that case, yeah. Souths could've maybe chosen a different design or, y'know gone with their actual colours for this game vs Melbourne.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In that case, yeah. Souths could've maybe chosen a different design or, y'know gone with their actual colours for this game vs Melbourne.
:musical_note: They wear the red and greeeeeen (socks)

Loose Cannon

Bench
Yeah, that was my intention. Pathetic from Souths. I don’t care what their idea was, these flogs can’t be bothered creating a regular away strip that is an obvious contrast because of their precious Cardinal & Myrtle, yet this is the result.