What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Darwin 30/4/22

Pazza

First Grade
We did but.... A couple of times.

And what you've highlighted is not a lack of execution, but a lack of speed. We need someone like the Hammer, or a Papenhuyzen to turn half chances in to tries ..

I must have been watching a different game cause I didn't see one.

King-Gutho94

Coach
And the merkins have turned off comments on Instagram. They don’t want to hear from the members that the game was a disgrace, the coach is delusional and they should never have taken the game to Darwin against the f**king Townsville team!!
Facebook as well.

Jakey was copping a pizzling before they blocked it.

84 Baby

Referee
It's been working for us all year. What hurt us was players in our team thinking we had to 'take our chances' early on. Panic footy doesn't work for us. We don't have the speed for it.
Come on Pou…. Panic footy early on? What game were you watching? It was very controlled early on. VERY CONTROLLED. I.e. super f**ken predictable and slow. Our best play amazingly was Jrthur chipping it because even though we didn’t know it was on, neither did they

Soto

Bench
Bad enough to lose but to give up is unacceptable.. 3 tries in the last 5 mins is inexcusable, unacceptable and plain downright pathetic...hang your heads in shame..I'm livid. The club owes its supporters an apology. Especially the faithful who travelled to witness that poor excuse of a performance.
A massive low for the club and hopefully the club is planning on finding its next coach...move on mate..u have done well but you have nothing left but run hard tackle hard to give..that is just dogshit..u have no gameplan..
Go out with some integrity and dignity before it just gets worse

hindy111

Post Whore
They're paying $251 ffs

We may as well be 1000 amd so should they.
By 2024 the Dogs will be fighting for one. We will be rebuilding.

I understand your theory about percentages. That's fine when it comes to pokies machines or flicking a coin. In sports you need tactics. It isn't all about luck and percentages. The sides that win are smarter and better at the game. You do get that right?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Won't change cause parra don't review attack.

It's funny for a team who apparently spends as much time they do working on defense. They ain't that good at it.
Imagine how shit we would be if we didn’t??? Our structures are fine apparently. And we can score point when we need too.

Our coach is deluded AF and would be out of his depth at a wading pool. Surely he’s had enough time to mould a team to even resemble a top 4 team??

Soto

Bench
Well worth another 4 yrs. That's after this one. He has earned his pay day.
Sure I am outspoken on this but in a year or two we are going to dislike this signing
I dislike it now..he is a panic merchant and does some plain dumb stupid things..not a leader, never will be

Latest posts