What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yeah I wasn't bullied at school.

Why is the rate of domestic abuse so much higher amongst police force members?
Here we go. I was actually a soldier longer than I was a cop. You wanna start bagging the defence force as well?? Hahaha

Keyboard warriors are the best. Living your toughest life on the internet.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Here we go. I was actually a soldier longer than I was a cop. You wanna start bagging the defence force as well?? Hahaha

Keyboard warriors are the best. Living your toughest life on the internet.
Yeah we haven't been the "good guys" since WW2. Just held America's pockets killing farmers really

Panther Mike

Juniors
🖤❤️💚💛 It’s a quality achievement to finish top of the NRL ladder again. Especially since Penrith started the season slow with 4 wins and 4 losses and oppositions fans and players thought that there were ‘cracks in the windscreen’. However after that 14 wins from our last 16 games sees up pip the Broncos to the minor premiership on differential. Need to go on with it from here but it is always pleasing to be top of the ladder.

soc123_au

Staff member
Now answer the question. Why do so many cops flog women and children?
PTSD probably. My old man was a copper from age 19 untill 55 . Never raised a hand to anyone, least of all Mum or us as kids. He is pretty f**ked up though with some of the shit he has seen. Part of the era of the last hard arse cops, proud o say he wasn't one of the corrupt merkins though.

Girds89

Bench
Classic weak arse copper. Always sad little merkins

Mate, man you can be a fwit.. no one was defending his act of the touching...

People just tried to clarify it wasnt the specific offence you and others refered to.

If you think you cant watch him again and its to much for you so be it...

But the work of all emergency service workers across the country is so so undervalued by the piss weak woke community we live in these days...

The general community has no idea what ambos, police and firies do day to day.. all for a stuff all money.

Just enjoy the mp without being a flog

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Y
Now answer the question. Why do so many cops flog women and children

I don’t know champ, why do they? I’ve not personally ever met a Cop that’s been involved in that kind of thing, so I can’t really answer.

Maybe you could show me the study that you’re obviously quoting. It’s not like you’d make that up or anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts