What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Llangennech

Juniors
Where are we gonna play in the next few years? Think we should play most of our matches at Liechhardt. Maybe take one to Hamilton every year. 2 at Campbelltown for now. Homebush in the future with the rabbitohs going back to Moore Park?

Tigerm

First Grade
The best?
Again, is this what you were asking?
The facility has just recently opened at a cost of some $70m, so as I said, if it’s not the best, it isn’t far off it.

If you have access to the West Tiger site you will find it on there.

Tigerm

First Grade
Where are we gonna play in the next few years? Think we should play most of our matches at Liechhardt. Maybe take one to Hamilton every year. 2 at Campbelltown for now. Homebush in the future with the rabbitohs going back to Moore Park?
Pascoe said recently (Ask the Boss podcast, I think), that they decided to come back more to Leichhardt and Campbelltown with some country & a NZ game.

Where are you from?

Llangennech

Juniors
Again, is this what you were asking?
The facility has just recently opened at a cost of some $70m, so as I said, if it’s not the best, it isn’t far off it.

If you have access to the West Tiger site you will find it on there.
Yes I've watched videos of the facilities, I've also seen footage of facilities at the Panthers, Storm and Manly, heard the Broncos are building new facilities and the bunnies have opened new ones. It looks quite good, the new ones we've got. I just hope they're good enough to keep and attract above average standard NRL players.

Llangennech

Juniors
Pascoe said recently (Ask the Boss podcast, I think), that they decided to come back more to Leichhardt and Campbelltown with some country & a NZ game.

Where are you from?
Was that on the Podcast with C Warren? I've listened to a bit of it, I'll listen to the rest quite soon hopefully.

Born and bred in the UK, still here at the moment.

Tigerm

First Grade
Was that on the Podcast with C Warren? I've listened to a bit of it, I'll listen to the rest quite soon hopefully.

Born and bred in the UK, still here at the moment.
I think it was on the one with Scott Fulton, probably the latest one?

Tigerm

First Grade
Yes I've watched videos of the facilities, I've also seen footage of facilities at the Panthers, Storm and Manly, heard the Broncos are building new facilities and the bunnies have opened new ones. It looks quite good, the new ones we've got. I just hope they're good enough to keep and attract above average standard NRL players.
"attract above average standard NRL players" is proving a bit difficult atm, though we did get some good forwards last year. But a lot of good players get tied up with their current clubs, plus us being a two times wooden spoon club, probably doesn't make it that attractive to come, for now.
It will turn, just not sure when.lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
From what I can tell our squad next year is:

1. Bula
2. Tupou
3. Naden
4. Toa
5. Nofoaluma

6. Sezer
7. Sullivan
8. Utoikamanu
9. Korisau
10. Klemmer
11. Papalii
12. Bateman
13. Pole
14. Twal
15. Blore
16. Matamua
17. Simpkin
18. Kepeoa

19. Latu Fainu
20. Sione Fainu
21. Sam Fainu
22. Da Silva
23. Tumeth
24. Reilly

25. Feledy
26. Mansfield
27. Doueihi

28. Galvin

Dev: Laulili, Faagutu (both middle forwards)

Rumoured: Seyfarth and Staines offered deals. Twal allowed to leave. Lobb from Saints on Dev

We need to clear some space and the ones Ive highlighted are who Id be fine with letting go. We really need some outside backs coming in, getting rid of Nofa would be a god send but someone taking a guy like Kepaoa or Toa would be more likely. Mansfield and Tumeth were terrible contracts, both guys should be on development as a maximum, no ones else would offer them a Top 30. With Development players now allowed to play from Round 1 a couple of young backs need to be recruited for these spots. Apparently Alex Lobb from Saints is one, a tall goal kicking winger. A young fullback like Savage from Raiders would also be worth alook.

Tigerm

First Grade
From what I can tell our squad next year is:

1. Bula
2. Tupou
3. Naden
4. Toa
5. Nofoaluma

6. Sezer
7. Sullivan
8. Utoikamanu
9. Korisau
10. Klemmer
11. Papalii
12. Bateman
13. Pole
14. Twal
15. Blore
16. Matamua
17. Simpkin
18. Kepeoa

19. Latu Fainu
20. Sione Fainu
21. Sam Fainu
22. Da Silva
23. Tumeth
24. Reilly

25. Feledy
26. Mansfield
27. Doueihi

28. Galvin

Dev: Laulili, Faagutu (both middle forwards)

Rumoured: Seyfarth and Staines offered deals. Twal allowed to leave. Lobb from Saints on Dev

We need to clear some space and the ones Ive highlighted are who Id be fine with letting go. We really need some outside backs coming in, getting rid of Nofa would be a god send but someone taking a guy like Kepaoa or Toa would be more likely. Mansfield and Tumeth were terrible contracts, both guys should be on development as a maximum, no ones else would offer them a Top 30. With Development players now allowed to play from Round 1 a couple of young backs need to be recruited for these spots. Apparently Alex Lobb from Saints is one, a tall goal kicking winger. A young fullback like Savage from Raiders would also be worth alook.
Latest rumour is Seyfarth is staying on a 2 year extension?

For me, Kepeoa offers the depth for wing, centre and back row.

Vic Mackey

Referee
What do you make of Kaeo Weekes? Roughly the same age as Savage. Off contract. Probably would prefer to be second choice fullback rather than fourth like he would be if he re-signed with Manly

absolutely worth a shot. Was more thinking someone like savage who is a fullback/wing type whereas Weekes is more your fullback/half. But would def say yes

WA Tiger

Bench

Tigers promote 2005 premiership winner to assistant coach​

Chris Heighington, come on down🙄

The final piece to the puzzle. All assistants (Robbie included) 3 solid tough individuals. I wouldn’t Fk with any of them . And all with more than a passing interest in improving all things wt

Tigerm

First Grade

Tigers promote 2005 premiership winner to assistant coach​

Chris Heighington, come on down🙄
From TWT Instagram:

Chris Heighington will join the 2024 coaching staff, working with the middle forwards. His role will include overseeing the further development of Stefano Utoikamanu and the other emerging forwards at WT (Telegraph)
-
WT management are set to recommend Mark O’Neill as the club’s general manager at a board mee#Monday night.

O’Neill has expressed his interest in discussing the role but is contracted to the Eels, where he has been general manager since 2018. (SMH)

------

Does this mob ever learn about re-employing people who have shit on them?

Latest posts