What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals v Melbourne

betcats

Referee
Guys we are somehow in a 4th straight GF. Soak it in this won't happen again

Come on to say this exactly. Soak it up ladies and gents this is a special team win or lose next week we’ve been historically good and win or lose there’s no end in sight. We’ve shown this year in particular we can continue to improve and be great. But yeah soak this week up, pretty much anyone posting here has suffered through many lean years well it’s finally paying off this last 4 years.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Uttering the words "we're in our fourth straight grand finals" is so odd.

It's like those words in this context don't belong together.

I swear if someone wakes and this is a dream I am going to be PISSED.

GongPanther

Referee
It's inevitable that it will end so soak it up and enjoy every moment.

You'll be able to tell people you saw and supported, arguably, the greatest rugby league team of all time.
What I hope is that all fans come to a realization that what they are witnessing is something quite remarkable not only in Australian, but in world spot.

Munky

Coach
What I hope is that all fans come to a realization that what they are witnessing is something quite remarkable not only in Australian, but in world spot.

Outside the US most sports don't have salary caps hence oil money sports washing.

The best is the Patriots with Bill and Brady.

That period of dominance is matched by Bellamy and Smith.

They have a lot in common in regard to cheating...

The Realist

Juniors
Our back line looked absolutely slick tonight.
Each try was fantastic in it own way but I loved seeing Munster go flying from the Martin palm before feeding Cleary.
That performance will put the fear in who ever we face next week and rightly so.

There were people in here that wanted to waste Marto's talents and put him at prop.

He is now regarded as the best 2nd rower in the competition by experts and players alike.

P.S That was my favourite moment in the match as well.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah noticed that too...hopefully just a bit stiff from all the metres run
He was getting a massive rub down by the trainer after the olam try, he must have had a cramp... he has all week to get it right... after scoring a hatrick tonight, and all his metres made, you'd think they should have benched him instead of Romy

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Jesus what a bollocking that was. The system this club had built prioritising effort and attitude players in a conservative and effort based system means we just rack up the competition points against average teams and can just slowly hone things and then dial in for a few games a year. Many people wondered what gears this side had and tonight you saw another, just like we saw one of the most vicious grand final halves ever last year when they needed it.

Cleary, Yeo and Fish were phenomenal tonight and those guys firing means we win 95% of the time. I’d say their last 12 months have been fairly quiet by their standards but they are our leaders and best players and they are in top form.

Holy shit Kenny’s service has improved as well. The guy is not flashy but he more than does his job in defence and clears the ruck quickly. I’m the context of the way this side plays, it’s been a master stroke shifting the hooker money and I am happy to admit I couldn’t have been more wrong about that call.

What a team and what a time to be a fan.

Latest posts