What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals v Melbourne

globalpanther

Juniors
D EDWARDS
S TURUVA
I TAGO
S CRICHTON
B TO’O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS
S SORENSEN
L MARTIN
I YEO

T PEACHEY
L SMITH
S LENIU
Z HOSKING
18.J COGGER

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They don't have the pack to get near us

I have too many emotional scars Chins to believe you. I've over the years, seen too much.

I will remain cautious till after the game is (hopefully) won.

Even though the team has played well against the Storm recently. I can't bring myself to be bullish. It's a case of Christmas's past ready to claim yet again.

WestyLife

First Grade
I have too many emotional scars Chins to believe you. I've over the years, seen too much.

Even though the team has played well against the Storm recently. I can't bring myself to be bullish. It's a case of Christmas's past ready to claim yet again.

Look at tonight's game. They barely pulled it out of the fire because they fall away badly during the match and needed roosters errors to get momentum back. Panthers create their own momentum and don't stop.

Iamback

Coach
You play Luai, worth the risk

If you are worried Kenny won't last 80, Then start Cogger at 9. That way Kenny atleast gets a breather if Luai doesn't last the game

BossleyPanther

Juniors

Oh yes I know that feeling. The Refs gave it to Storm last night, we have to be at our best.