What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals v Melbourne

John Hamblin

Juniors
It will be 5 next year. Lock it in.

Ivan is showing he is the real deal in the Supercoach conversation. He is getting better each year at timing the run, when to rest, when to go hard. Considering the support staff we have lost the last few years as well, the replacements come in and we dont miss a beat. Ivan has written the Hymn book and has everyone singing along.

I don't think there has been a team in living memory this motivated to succeed every week. It doesn't look like that motivation is going away anytime soon.
Bellamy and Robinson 3 premierships. IC will join them next week!

Panther Pete

Juniors
I just watched Craig Bellamy’s press conference from last nights game and regardless of what people think of him due to his involvement in their cap rorting I think he is a class act. He spent most of the time talking about how good we are, he didn’t make any excuses and acknowledged he own teams faults. Basically he did the total opposite of what Ricky Stuart would do in the same situation. I just hope now the Warriors get it done tonight that we if we play them and lose next week although I will be bitterly disappointed for us I will be genuinely happy for the Warriors.

I just watched Craig Bellamy’s press conference from last nights game and regardless of what people think of him due to his involvement in their cap rorting I think he is a class act. He spent most of the time talking about how good we are, he didn’t make any excuses and acknowledged he own teams faults. Basically he did the total opposite of what Ricky Stuart would do in the same situation. I just hope now the Warriors get it done tonight that we if we play them and lose next week although I will be bitterly disappointed for us I will be genuinely happy for the Warriors.
Include Trent Robinson on the Bah Humbug list as well. Wayne Bennett was never one to acknowledge the opposition.

MugaB

Coach
Include Trent Robinson on the Bah Humbug list as well. Wayne Bennett was never one to acknowledge the opposition.
Wayne bennett has said a few interviews this season about how good we are, he never did it at souths, but has done it while at the dolphins even during recruiting our back up halves, he said if your gonna recruit you recruit from the best, trent "tomatoface" robinson isa total flog... he cant see past his own team, they should be in top4 every year on the rostersthey put together, he s a shithouse coach

Fangs

Coach
Very short sighted opinion from James Graham.

The other clubs will be taking notice. You've got to start in your own yard. 80% home grown talent was the goal for us and its been well and truly achieved. Granted other clubs don't have the same resources but that's hardly an excuse. Work with what you've got.

Very short sighted opinion from James Graham.

The other clubs will be taking notice. You've got to start in your own yard. 80% home grown talent was the goal for us and its been well and truly achieved. Granted other clubs don't have the same resources but that's hardly an excuse. Work with what you've got.
Clubs like ours, should be offered incentives to produce local juniors, instead of penalized.

Everyone paid to talk about the game will say silly things. They kind of have to as they're constantly chasing the news cycle and headlines. I wouldn't take personal offence. It's just the job. Girds is one of our greats and has done it as well.
At least we don't have to listen to Paul Kent. Have you noticed that Phil Rothfield has been quite lately?