What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Regular Season

Valheru

Coach
Same thing happened against us a few weeks ago, and the poor Cowboys today

See you January mate haha
If anyone can see something other than eagles/9ers NFC Championship game as of now I'd like to know their logic.

I know it's week 5 and teams can rise and injuries can happen and weird shit happens in the playoffs but those 2 look levels above the rest in the NFC at the moment. Detroit would be my smokey but it's a long shot.

I do think you guys will host on this occassion though as we have a harder AFC schedule with games against Buffalo, Miami and KC.

kurt faulk

Coach
I guess you actually have to have your offence on the field for those players to make an impact?

The eagles dline overwhelmed the Rams oline in the 2nd half. Stafford never had a chance.

The td the Rams gave up before the half was a back breaker. Pathetic defense. Who knows how the game would have gone in the 2nd half if they didn't wilt in 30 seconds. It has happened too many times this season.

Eelectrica

Referee
No, NFC looks like a two horse race between the 49ers and Eagles.

AFC a lot more open. Chiefs aren’t as dominant offensively but defense seems greatly improved. And they still own the AFC West.

I just hope Tua can stay upright throughout the season and see what Miami can do. Bills showed last week that we’re not quite there yet.

Valheru

Coach
The eagles dline overwhelmed the Rams oline in the 2nd half. Stafford never had a chance.

The td the Rams gave up before the half was a back breaker. Pathetic defense. Who knows how the game would have gone in the 2nd half if they didn't wilt in 30 seconds. It has happened too many times this season.

Glad you took my comment the right way, tongue in cheek lol

For what it's worth I think rams are greatly improved on last season and although they fell short against both eagles and 9ers they were competitive on both occasions. I think they will be in the WC race the whole way.

No, NFC looks like a two horse race between the 49ers and Eagles.

AFC a lot more open. Chiefs aren’t as dominant offensively but defense seems greatly improved. And they still own the AFC West.

I just hope Tua can stay upright throughout the season and see what Miami can do. Bills showed last week that we’re not quite there yet.

In my opinion, a lot of the Bills problems stem from a lack of any substantiative running game outside of Josh Allen himself. James Cook hasn't really fired for the Bills as its lead RB.

Valheru

Coach
Well that was somewhat wild this morning

9ers are really going back to the pack with their vaunted defence leaking points and Purdy starting to be found out on a weekly basis. Seahwaks leading the division now. Lions can take control of the 2 seed with a win tomorrow

The most bizarre result has to be KC losing to Denver without scoring a TD. I don't think they are in any real danger of not winning the division but the 1 seed is wide open now

skeepe

Immortal
Who throws a f**king checkdown on 4th and 18? Just a couple of plays after wildly overthrowing a f**king wide open Davante Adam’s?!

f**k me. I can’t f**king take this f**king bullshit anymore.

fire Josh f**king McDaniels and f**king fire him now. Shoot Jimmy G into the f**king sun. This f**king offense is f**king offensive and I can’t f**king watch this shit anymore

Who throws a f**king checkdown on 4th and 18? Just a couple of plays after wildly overthrowing a f**king wide open Davante Adam’s?!

f**k me. I can’t f**king take this f**king bullshit anymore.

fire Josh f**king McDaniels and f**king fire him now. Shoot Jimmy G into the f**king sun. This f**king offense is f**king offensive and I can’t f**king watch this shit anymore
IMG_3649.jpeg

shiznit

Coach
I know we are a joke… and I know the rest of the league laughs at us…

but how can we be THIS bad… but still not be bad enough to be in play for one of the QB’s next season… SMH…

Frederick

Staff member
I know we are a joke… and I know the rest of the league laughs at us…

but how can we be THIS bad… but still not be bad enough to be in play for one of the QB’s next season… SMH…
At least your team recognised issues and is actively trying to fix it.

My team is choosing to die on the Matt Canada hill

kurt faulk

Coach
1698875723740-png.62070

Munky

Coach
The Iggles Cowboys game was ridiculous.

The Eagles couldn't defend 2nd or 3rd and long all game. Did some stupid play calls trying to close the game out and then went full BJ level dumb defending on the final drive.

Luckily Dak did Dak things on the final plays.

Latest posts